Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

Thanks comrade. Pro tip: you're increasingly becoming a predictable caricature ... of yourself? :unsure:🤣
Sure Ivan, whatevs. Pro tip...when you join a Guitar Forum, yet 99% of your posts are in the OT and favor your fav Dictator, Putin...It ain't hard to figure you out.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Again, insults and deflection. Zero substance
Ha ha you crack me up. I guess reading comprehension is a sore spot for you. I explained everything very clearly, yet you cannot understand it apparently.
So you end up as either an idiot, or a moron.
So sorry for your troubles.

Sure Ivan, whatevs. Pro tip...when you join a Guitar Forum, yet 99% of your posts are in the OT and favor your fav Dictator, Putin...It ain't hard to figure you out.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You always get soooo upset whenever you step away from your expertise in male nursing and then it's Ivan this, comrade that — but as pointed out, never a response to the actual argument 🤷‍♂️

So you end up as either an idiot, or a moron.
So eloquent. Buy a thesaurus for gods sake.
I explained everything very clearly, yet you cannot understand it apparently
No you gave a theory (it’s Trump’s fault of course) and I gave my reasons why I disagree with that theory. You stopped there—you apparently are not interested in discussing anything that can’t be blamed on Trump.

Was never an issue with Trump. That’s why they are doing everything they can to either kill him or throw him in jail.
Yea it was. A barrel of oil in 2018 didn’t cost much less than now

Refining capacity of the US went down because companies have decided that for themselves

You have zero clue what you’re talking about, dude. You just say words with gusto

The Fed already started rolling off its balance sheet 2 years ago
Screen Shot 2024-04-24 at 9.57.17 AM.jpg

:rolleyes:

Yea it was. A barrel of oil in 2018 didn’t cost much less than now

Refining capacity of the US went down because companies have decided that for themselves

You have zero clue what you’re talking about, dude. You just say words with gusto
And you are being myopic and obtuse. Maybe pull back a bit and take a look around

And you are being myopic and obtuse. Maybe pull back a bit and take a look around

Understanding my surroundings is precisely why we don’t agree

Your perspective is not possible to understand, unless it’s from the perspective of, essentially just a whiny ninny with no clue how economic health is even measured

It’s not possible to understand what key econometrics mean, while simultaneously holding your view, because your view is not congruent with reality

You’re just parroting tropes

Understanding my surroundings is precisely why we don’t agree

Your perspective is not possible to understand, unless it’s from the perspective of, essentially just a whiny ninny with no clue how economic health is even measured

It’s not possible to understand what key econometrics mean, while simultaneously holding your view, because your view is not congruent with reality

You’re just parroting tropes
Well my little brain thinks that giving $100+ billion with no accountability to a corrupt regime halfway across the globe does not help your average American. It also believes that 11-25 million undocumented aliens put undue stress on our economy and threatens the safety of the citizens of our republic. Which also does not help your average American. A majority of this country does not want either of these things yet our leaders desperately want more and more of this. Everyone’s cost of living in America has skyrocketed over the last 4 years, and from where I sit the current admin has zero plans on making that any better.

But yeah, call me names and tell me everything is fine

Well my little brain thinks that giving $100+ billion with no accountability to a corrupt regime halfway across the globe does not help your average American. It also believes that 11-25 million undocumented aliens put undue stress on our economy and threatens the safety of the citizens of our republic. Which also does not help your average American. A majority of this country does not want either of these things yet our leaders desperately want more and more of this. Everyone’s cost of living in America has skyrocketed over the last 4 years, and from where I sit the current admin has zero plans on making that any better.

But yeah, call me names and tell me everything is fine
Your propaganda rags have lied to you about what the “majority” want

You’re not a part of the majority. Just a very loud, very misinformed minority blind to that fact because you spend too much time in echo chambers

You’re not a part of the majority. Just a very loud, very misinformed minority blind to that fact because you spend too much time in echo chambers
I must live in that echo chamber too 🤣 …but tell me, just exactly how does burning money (and lives) in Ukraine help the “real” majority of Americans?

So you are saying a majority of Americans support unconditional financial support for the Ukraine war? A majority of Americans support open borders? A majority of Americans support unlimited aid to illegal aliens in our country? That’s the hill u r dying on, eh?

Yeah I’m the one in an echo chamber :rolleyes:

So you are saying a majority of Americans support unconditional financial support for the Ukraine war? A majority of Americans support open borders? A majority of Americans support unlimited aid to illegal aliens in our country? That’s the hill u r dying on, eh?

Yeah I’m the one in an echo chamber :rolleyes:
If you can rephrase those wildly loaded question loaded on a nonsensical premise, I’d gladly take the time to respond

You don’t seem to be soliciting an opposing view as much as you want to get on your soapbox
I must live in that echo chamber too 🤣 …but tell me, just exactly how does burning money (and lives) in Ukraine help the “real” majority of Americans?
I can’t help but find it unironic that here you are parroting Russian talking pointings handed to the GOP, then projecting it as a majority view

In another thread, you refer to Tucker Carlson as “sincere.” The piece of shit has proven to get on air, and systematically feed fools like you bullshit. Verified, utter bullshit, that in many cases, was directly tied to being sourced from Russian SVR services.

Literally be definition, a fucking shill pushing propaganda. A proven liar who cost his previous racket of seditious liars almost a billion dollars because of his proven lies

Then you buy it. That’s not someone interested in facts or truth. That’s someone interested in using lies to prop up bullshit narrative that actual data can’t support

I can’t help but find it unironic that here you are parroting Russian talking pointings handed to the GOP, then projecting it as a majority view

In another thread, you refer to Tucker Carlson as “sincere.” The piece of shit has proven to get on air, and systematically feed fools like you bullshit. Verified, utter bullshit, that in many cases, was directly tied to being sourced from Russian SVR services.

Literally be definition, a fucking shill pushing propaganda. A proven liar who cost his previous racket of seditious liars almost a billion dollars because of his proven lies

Then you buy it. That’s not someone interested in facts or truth. That’s someone interested in using lies to prop up bullshit narrative that actual data can’t support
Whoa whoa there Bucky Barnes. You and Captain America seem to have a real problem responding to the argument, let alone an actual question. I asked how burning money in Ukraine helped Americans and here you are talking about my opinion of Tucker Carlson in another thread FFS. ...And still not even supporting that with evidence or rational argument. Have you two ever considered meditation? Or maybe just weed? 🤣

Back