Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

and let europe handle european problems. I don't know why we are even in nato at this point. All these treaties and alliances is what started WWI.
It's interesting that some in the far right, want us to stay out of it. Let Europe handle it. History had a way of repeating itself, this is a fact. Well, let's go back to 1938-39 shall we? Many in this country wanted to help fight the Nazis....while many did not.
Isolationist America was a thing back then......but then, what happened?
Dec 7, 1941 happened. Attacked by Germany's ally, Japan. So much for staying out of it.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid 'staying out of it' will lead us into it. Sooner than later.

You mean the part where the Russians lost 20 million men defeating the Nazis and then we swooped in to bring Nazi scientists and tech back here?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Wow, a perfectly 'Putin-istic' way of looking at history! You must be his No#1 Vatnik Ivan!!
Great job!!!!

Because the Allies, US, England, Canada etc. had NOTHING to do with defeating Nazi Germany.
Right?

Hahaha it's so obvious you're a Russian scumbag, it's not even funny.

It's interesting that some in the far right, want us to stay out of it. Let Europe handle it. History had a way of repeating itself, this is a fact. Well, let's go back to 1938-39 shall we? Many in this country wanted to help fight the Nazis....while many did not.
Isolationist America was a thing back then......but then, what happened?
Dec 7, 1941 happened. Attacked by Germany's ally, Japan. So much for staying out of it.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid 'staying out of it' will lead us into it. Sooner than later.
all we do is stick our noses in everybody's business everywhere. Has that made us more secure? Or has that earned us the hate of everyone? Russia is not nazi germany. Almost any nato country could stop them on their own. Yet here we are...giving ukraine billions. For what? They have lost. In a way you can compare it to pre WWII, but it's not the same situation at all. This conflict was resolved until Johnson went in and said fuck no boys...SLAVA UKRAINE!!! or something like that...lol. And why would the powers that be not call off the conflict? More concerned about lining their pockets than the death and suffering of thousands of people.

all we do is stick our noses in everybody's business everywhere. Has that made us more secure? Or has that earned us the hate of everyone? Russia is not nazi germany. Almost any nato country could stop them on their own. Yet here we are...giving ukraine billions. For what? They have lost. In a way you can compare it to pre WWII, but it's not the same situation at all. This conflict was resolved until Johnson went in and said fuck no boys...SLAVA UKRAINE!!! or something like that...lol. And why would the powers that be not call off the conflict? More concerned about lining their pockets than the death and suffering of thousands of people.
So you are blaming Ukraine? For defending themselves against an invasion by a bloodthirsty dictator who wants a 'do over' of the fall of the USSR?

Wow, ok then.

What makes us LESS secure is, NOT helping other democratic societies against tyranny and oppression.
What makes us LESS secure is, NOT having allies, NATO and others, and having their backs.

Because if we go into isolationist America, someone ELSE takes our position with these other countries, or worse yet, invades them.

All the kool aid you right wingers read on the net, most of the bullshit comes from Russia and HAS for years.
Think about it.

and one more thing....this is a scary situation. Putin has more nukes than anybody. Things can get out of hand real quick over there. Not many will survive a nuclear war. You might prep but when the winter hits and lasts for who knows how long...I don't think anybody has enough food and water stocked for that. Then the radiation everywhere....because dumbass rooskies don't do airbursts for some reason. I don't know...shit is scary.

Yep, Covid-Flation hasn't stopped unfortunately. Trump shut the country down, not saying it was right/wrong, but that led to
1. No new homes.
2. Very few, if any, new cars.

So, supply+demand dictates pricing, Econ 101....existing homes for sale were gone in days....so many buyers, the sellers would take the highest bidder and run away laughing. Thus began the huge price increase. Same thing with new cars....dealers were charging 50% more in many cases...used clean cars started going for what they cost new! Crazy.

The 2 most expensive things Americans buy, almost doubled in price due to no new supply, yet the same demand......
That was back in 2020, before the election...and they haven't been able to reverse it. Unfortunately.
Covid-Flation, that's a bunch of bullshit.

By mid 2021 gas prices doubled, that started the high price ball rolling..

Then the money printing and terrible green initiatives. drove inflation to about 30% since mashed potato brains took over.

Inflation was about 1.4% per year under trump.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Wow, a perfectly 'Putin-istic' way of looking at history! You must be his No#1 Vatnik Ivan!!
Great job!!!!

Because the Allies, US, England, Canada etc. had NOTHING to do with defeating Nazi Germany.
Right?

Hahaha it's so obvious you're a Russian scumbag, it's not even funny.
Both are true.

The USA bullies other countries financially and militarily to assert the dollar as the world reserve currency.

We have corrupted the currency to the point where the eastern world no longer wants any part of the dollar.

The eastern countries are aligning to boycott the dollar, that's why we are over there fighting with russia.

We will lose this battle and the world reserve currency, buckle up.

So you are blaming Ukraine? For defending themselves against an invasion by a bloodthirsty dictator who wants a 'do over' of the fall of the USSR?

Wow, ok then.

What makes us LESS secure is, NOT helping other democratic societies against tyranny and oppression.
What makes us LESS secure is, NOT having allies, NATO and others, and having their backs.

Because if we go into isolationist America, someone ELSE takes our position with these other countries, or worse yet, invades them.

All the kool aid you right wingers read on the net, most of the bullshit comes from Russia and HAS for years.
Think about it.
Man fuck Ukraine. What started all this? Think about that. If we are labeling then you lefties need to wake up and study history. Actual history...not that 1590 bullshit. Big difference between isolationist america and modern america. You have your opinion and I have mine. We are not the worlds police force. We are fucking broke and nobody realizes it. If you don't support what hollywood and the talking heads on tv are spewing then your labeled rightwingmagatnaziracists....if it was not so sad it would be funny.

Wow, ok then.

Think about it.
You are delusional, please explain how Putin is blood thirsty please.

Both are true.
jjjj-1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
The USA bullies other countries financially and militarily to assert the dollar as the world reserve currency.

We have corrupted the currency to the point where the eastern world no longer wants any part of the dollar.

The eastern countries are aligning to boycott the dollar, that's why we are over there fighting with russia.

We will lose this battle and the world reserve currency, buckle up.
we always have. started with us patrolling and securing the oceans for trade reasons. then it just ballooned when we realized that there was nobody who could compete with us. Really good book on this exact subject by a certified war hero. War is a racket.

Man fuck Ukraine. What started all this? Think about that. If we are labeling then you lefties need to wake up and study history. Actual history...not that 1590 bullshit. Big difference between isolationist america and modern america. You have your opinion and I have mine. We are not the worlds police force. We are fucking broke and nobody realizes it. If you don't support what hollywood and the talking heads on tv are spewing then your labeled rightwingmagatnaziracists....if it was not so sad it would be funny.
Our CIA has been fucking with Ukraine since the mid 2000's, too late to run away now.

dude-they have their noses in everything. I'm just afraid their incompetent. Dope game in the 80's....oil and resources since then. And who knows what else.

we always have. started with us patrolling and securing the oceans for trade reasons. then it just ballooned when we realized that there was nobody who could compete with us. Really good book on this exact subject by a certified war hero. War is a racket.
We are in a different place now, the Saudi's don't need our protection any more and have announced that China is their premier trading partner.

You can thank Mashed potato brains for his awkward fist bump and his boy Jake Sullivan

Then please let me know the ceiling. You canā€™tā€”because there isnā€™t one

Are you denying that our southern border is open? And please cite the source where someoneā€”anyoneā€”is advocating mass executions for illegal aliens. Or are you just making this up as you go along?

The border has issues. It is not a majority view on the left that it should stay that way. The view is to overhaul a broken immigration and asylum system that even allows for such a mess to occur.

To say a whole bunch of people just want it lawlessly open is a lie, because few such people exist. Your propaganda rags will tell you itā€™s the entire other side, but theyā€™re lying.

Texas quite literally tried to enact a law to make it legal for anyone to shoot at anyone they believe is crossing illegally. Whatā€™s wild is that it was seriously entertained. Fucking vigilante firing squad at the border. Yeah, great idea.
As for you questioning ā€œunlimited aid to illegalsā€, please show me where we are limiting these people from flooding our country. We arenā€™t. Thatā€™s called ā€œunlimitedā€.

ā€œAid to illegalsā€ is limited by the fact that federal handouts often (not always), are narrow in what non-citizens they apply to, and generally carry quite a few caveats. There is no such thing as federal unlimited aid for illegals. If Iā€™m wrong, I implore you to name a single program whose funding is unlimited in scope.

This argument reminds me a lot about illegals voting. People like to complain aboht it a lot, meanwhile, thereā€™s no actual evidence of it being an issue, not to mention itā€™s already illegal for an illegal to vote, and they will literally be stopped at virtually all precincts in the U.S., if they tried

Back