Larry has died

There was a guy asking about the origins of Larry (the name) and he got no official response. So i had a few goes at what the story may be. Larry took it well, but @Monkey Man did monkey things and the thread was deleted.

It was probably the right move. I was just having good clean fun, but it was in his subforum.

However that is the last i saw of the guy. I dont know if my stories may have pissed him off or if the general RT sentiment wasn't sitting well with the guy.

There was a guy asking about the origins of Larry (the name) and he got no official response. So i had a few goes at what the story may be. Larry took it well, but @Monkey Man did monkey things and the thread was deleted.

It was probably the right move. I was just having good clean fun, but it was in his subforum.

However that is the last i saw of the guy. I dont know if my stories may have pissed him off or if the general RT sentiment wasn't sitting well with the guy.
This is the guy who never delivered or delivered broken epoxied amps to people?

The amps were supposed to be called Helmut but in the meantime the band Helmet threatened to sue

This is the guy who never delivered or delivered broken epoxied amps to people?
There are many allegations. The guys knows his shit and does perfect work 99% of the time it seems. But he has acted childish with his critics and takes a long time to get an amp out.

He is a legend to some, a bad joke to others.

The siberian serpent eats hairy catepillars for breakfast, slays pussy, is perfectly healthy, except when he isnt. Smokes cigarettes, misplaces grills from the back of amps.

Did i miss anything?

The amps were supposed to be called Helmut but in the meantime the band Helmet threatened to sue
Well my explanations were more poetic.

1.In the twilight of Helmut's youth, through the beautiful spring foliage, he chanced upon a beautiful youth sunbathing and eating grapes on the forest floor. He immediately fell in love and knew that he must have him.

I wont bore you with the details as all have seen brokeback mountain, but after the encounter, helmut always strived to meet him again, and so he offered up his only skill of amp building as a sacrifice to his missing love in hopes that one day, Larry would see the amp company and its fame reflecting his own moniker and come back to helmut in earnest.

He still waits

2. A woman gives birth to twins in a broken post holocaust germany. She does her best to raise them, though her vagabond husband had long since left; a Hitler supporter and closet homosexual, as unlikely as it was.

The two, though born of the same cell, could not be more different. Larry is a beam of sunshine, athletic and easy to smile. Helmut is an awkward boy, secretive and fidgety.

Emilia tries her best to love them both, but as they grow, it becomes harder to pretend. Larry is totally oblivious as he is a good and simple child full of love and laughter. But Helmut sees. He is far more intelligent if somewhat of an outcast. He tinkers with anything with moving parts and and finds friendship in repairing cars. He is often bullied and is passive aggressive and manipulative toward his brother.

His jealousy one day reaches its apex as his hatred for his mother's favoritism and his own knowledge of lack of self worth become more apparent. He slips a knife into his brother's throat and rips open that crimson smile, which ironically foreshadows his own smile that slowly spreads across his lips as he has an idea of such depravity that he knows it must come to be.

He begins slicing off his brother's face only to cover his own with the bloody flesh. He then walks into his Mother's room hoping she either mistakes him for her favorite son or finally sees some worth even he knows down deep he doesn't possess.

As she sees him, through her misery, Helmut sees the disgust in earnest that he has known so long to be there. But seeing it and knowing it is too real and too painful for him to bear, so he cuts off her judgemental face and puts it in a pickling jar, as ironically, pickling was Emilia's favorite hobby; something Larry had shared in.

And so it began that night that while Helmut knew he himself could never be worthy of admiration, if he could "wear" the face of Larry, perhaps he would tap into the charisma and adoration of his slain brother.

It is then that he gives his soul to Mephistopheles, that he may be great at something. He thought that giving the demon his brother's name as his own may send his brother's soul in place of his own, and to that, we may never know.

What we do know is that in that sealed box around the preamp lies that pickled face of his mother, where she may know of Helmut's succe
ss and theft of his brother's face forever.

a Hitler supporter and closet homosexual

giphy.gif

Larry took it well, but @Monkey Man did monkey things and the thread was deleted.

In fact it was Larry who deleted that thread; I just checked.

It's his sub-forum and the same rights are afforded to all manufacturers and purveyors of presets and IR's. :dunno:

Back