alt.metal Blackouts® Overview with Ryan "Fluff" Bruce

That tone is both congested, nasal, and muddy at the same time, god damn

I wonder if companies realize that the whole "influencer" thing influences me to NOT buy their products

"Oh boy I can make my recto sound even muddier with the new Duncans? SICK BREH"
I doubt they care. they care about making Money & sadly LOTS of kids are buying stuff because they saw it on Youtube first.

Fluff used to be legit. So did ola. I dont think ola is a sellout like fluff. But he could spend less time with the fart sounds. Jesus his vids evolved into unwatchable trash

Fluff used to be legit. So did ola. I dont think ola is a sellout like fluff. But he could spend less time with the fart sounds. Jesus his vids evolved into unwatchable trash
I don't think he ever sold out so much as came out of the closet, LOL. His videos were all "ya MetulZ edgy" at first, but then he slowly transitioned on reviewing Blink 182, Maroon 5, and Green Day and going on about how awesome they are and they shaped his taste for tone.

That tone is both congested, nasal, and muddy at the same time, god damn

I wonder if companies realize that the whole "influencer" thing influences me to NOT buy their products

"Oh boy I can make my recto sound even muddier with the new Duncans? SICK BREH"
Most don’t know a good tone fr . Just faces to sell shit . Nothing makes sense like it should

I can't decide if Fluff is the Glen Fricker of guitar gear reviewers or if Glen Fricker is the Fluff of guitar gear reviewers.

Back