Noisy Neighbor?

billsbigego

Are you a noisy neighbor? I love noise and loud music and chaos. Recently some asshole a few hoods over put up a post on the local nextdoor site regarding local noise ordinance laws. She put up the quote out of the LAW BOOK that you can't have music louder than 25 feet from the device. Meaning if you can hear it from 25 feet, the law man can come and shut you down.

Luckily my neighbors know I'm a psychopath and don't F with me after they witnessed me rip a set of steps out of my garage and throw it against the builders trailer across the street years ago. Guy built it with used concrete form wood. As far as the music, I'm not a total dick. Unless there's a ripping party at my place, usually by 9-10pm I stop.

So I wish I had the picture, I deleted it. I responded to this fuckheads post about the 25' with a picture of my new bluetooth speaker with a tape measure on top of it. My wife wonders why I don't get much side work off the nextdoor site anymore.

I need to move. I do better around rednecks. Wife - "no way I'm living around rednecks."

Love this fucking thing. Gonna get another one so it's twice as loud. Works awesome for hair band metal Saturday nights outdoors.

design-large.jpg

Get new neighbors. I suggest coyotes, deer, birds, squirrels and other carbon based life forms who lack the ability to speak or bitch about shit.

Yep, fucking nazis. Anybody bitches about anything I do in my neighborhood = WAR.
Neighborhood? There’s your fucking problem right there. Might as well move into a condo and then complain that the lady upstairs bitches when you have megadeth rehearsing in your living room.

You chose to live near people. Obviously the wrong people.

Neighborhood? There’s your fucking problem right there. Might as well move into a condo and then complain that the lady upstairs bitches when you have megadeth rehearsing in your living room.
Yeah I know, I fucking hate it. Worst decision ever was to move where I live. But I don't have any issues with neighbors luckily. But in woke town, there are a lot of fucking pansies that love to try and shut down anybody that is having fun.

25ft is cray cray talk :dunno:

My home is in a quiet sleepy neighborhood and I crank shit all the time. Amps. 80's hair bands, Fall Parties, metalcore, etc. :yes:

Fall of '23 we had a band playing in my garage for our Fall Party.

When I took an amp to my cabin I cranked that shit up and listened to the echoes up and down the hollars

So. Move.

25ft is cray cray talk :dunno:

My home is in a quiet sleepy neighborhood and I crank shit all the time. Amps. 80's hair bands, Fall Parties, metalcore, etc. :yes:

Fall of '23 we had a band playing in my garage for our Fall Party.

When I took an amp to my cabin I cranked that shit up and listened to the echoes up and down the hollars

So. Move.
Yea there's this thing called family. Until all those fucks die off I can't move. Wife thing. I just want a field down south with a single wide and a shipping container for my music studio. Lofty dreams eh?

Like I said, this was just a post on nexdoor, which is facebook for neighborhoods. Some fucking cunt put up a post about the 25' rule. Luckily most people in my hood don't mess with me. I blast music out back and you can barely hear it out front, so it's not an issue for me.

Funny that 2 houses down there was a state cop. He moved out and another state cop moved in. But the first state cop had some of the most out of control parties I've ever seen. I loved it. I'm talking about 800 beer cans all over the lawn the next morning. Town cops stop by for a beer. But nobody is going to fuck with the town cops as they are dealing with hardcore shit. I never went to any of the parties as I don't do well around puffy chested cop types. But I did enjoy the chaos.

Yea there's this thing called family. Until all those fucks die off I can't move. Wife thing. I just want a field down south with a single wide and a shipping container for my music studio. Lofty dreams eh?

Like I said, this was just a post on nexdoor, which is facebook for neighborhoods. Some fucking cunt put up a post about the 25' rule. Luckily most people in my hood don't mess with me. I blast music out back and you can barely hear it out front, so it's not an issue for me.

Funny that 2 houses down there was a state cop. He moved out and another state cop moved in. But the first state cop had some of the most out of control parties I've ever seen. I loved it. I'm talking about 800 beer cans all over the lawn the next morning. Town cops stop by for a beer. But nobody is going to fuck with the town cops as they are dealing with hardcore shit. I never went to any of the parties as I don't do well around puffy chested cop types. But I did enjoy the chaos.
Come on in Harv….the waters warm….

Usually your puffy chested types are pussies. At least in my experience. They are always the ones that disappear when the shit goes down.

I didn't but they seem to be free to make that noise here right!
Clearly that isn't a good thing. You seem to be touting as an example of freedom in Australia, the fact that your shitty neighbors can be a pain in the ass and the cops will come down on their side. Strange you would champion that freedom, but oppose the freedom to shoot a mother fucker in the head if he's kidnapping or raping your wife or daughter.

I hate neighbors.
The next house i buy will be minimum 5 acres with the house in the middle.
As someone living on a little more than five acres now I would say you have failed to calculate buying a large enough lot. You want 20 acres, minimum. MINIMUM. Yes I can do what I want out here and there are no noise ordinances but it'd be better to have a few hundred yards of woods between me and the neighbors.

I know where there's a killer deal on a farm with timber, couple gas wells, house, barn and outbuildings...plenty of building spots...right off a paved secondary road about 15 minutes or so from town. Around 125 acres for about 100k. Transplanted yankee fucks love it down here Bill....No black flies and light on the skeeters. Four seasons country in the mountains of central WestBYGODVirginia....

Back