13 Seconds in the Life of DBN

Dick Butter Nuts":3qpf4r6q said:
You're fucking lucky there was no dick butter on your tires otherwise it would have been 1min 13seconds. :hys: :hys: :hys:

For a 1974, 13 seconds is good so congrats to you bro.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I did a burnout before the launch to burn off the dick butter.

Thanks for the comments guys!

:)

Had a 78 firebird. 400 big block.
18 years old. High school.
Used to LOVE to light em up from the stop light. :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":1j2y4fwb said:
Had a 78 firebird. 400 big block.
18 years old. High school.
Used to LOVE to light em up from the stop light. :LOL: :LOL:

Nice!

I remember them days.

:thumbsup:

Dude. I remember flying 120 mph going to school. Buds right behind me. :LOL: :LOL:
Varied morning to morning.
Buddy had a 78 Camaro...
Firebird ALWAYS won :rock:

Was this. But not ‘mint’ :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• 0F3EE51D-0547-4D82-B4E7-420E23EFDB6B.jpeg
    0F3EE51D-0547-4D82-B4E7-420E23EFDB6B.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 995
Thanks MM, the next round of soy based food products are on me!

:cheers:

Mailman1971":1wofp81t said:
Dude. I remember flying 120 mph going to school. Buds right behind me. :LOL: :LOL:
Varied morning to morning.
Buddy had a 78 Camaro...
Firebird ALWAYS won :rock:

I can relate! I had a 74,75, and 77 Camaro but what I REALLY wanted back then was a white 70 Trans Am.

awesome. dude....i'm so jealous. I have had the chance to purchase some real classics down through the years and have fucked around and didn't get shit....but loads of regrets.

That is very classic! Very cool.

Coupla things I'm kinda curios about what kinda gas mileage you get on that beast? :yes:

Also, just looking but any folks might know where to pick up some Halloween candy in advance?

JackBootedThug":i0wvsogz said:
awesome. dude....i'm so jealous. I have had the chance to purchase some real classics down through the years and have fucked around and didn't get shit....but loads of regrets.

Thanks for the comment JBT, I really appreciate it. And I hear ya on the regrets, been there. I do hope that at some point you are able to purchase the classic of your dreams. Hang in there buddy!

Giga.Blast":i0wvsogz said:
That is very classic! Very cool.

Coupla things I'm kinda curios about what kinda gas mileage you get on that beast? :yes:

Also, just looking but any folks might know where to pick up some Halloween candy in advance?

I don't bother keeping track of mileage on any of my vehicles, just gas 'em up and go!

As for Halloween candy, if you're looking for candy that is man bun shaped and made of pure soy, I just might be able to help you!

Dick Butter Nuts":lj3yopdv said:
As for Halloween candy, if you're looking for candy that is man bun shaped and made of pure soy, I just might be able to help you!
My apologies :confused:

I thought a PM was implied or in order as to not make complete light of the man's post. A Moniker as cool as his you know there's some serious shit going on under and in his hood.

:)

I'll hit up Cramazon.

Phwoa... awesome prezzy! Love that you allowed us to hear the "airplane-like" sound as you travelled off into the distance.

Thanks DBN! :rock:

Back