13 Seconds in the Life of DBN

I change the format from MOV to MP4 before uploading to youtube. I'll give it another go when I get home from work.

:)

Guess what?

.mov is essentially the same as MP4 if I'm not mistaken; it's just the "container name", so try changing the suffix to MP4. I won't be the least surprised if it's accepted and of course the original quality will be retained.

I fixed your belated birthday greeting Monkey Man, but the Challenger is still broke. Good enough to finish off the driving season though, and here ya go!

Thanks mate! I actually sat through all the downtime in the vid 'cause it made me feel like I was in 'Merica. :rock:

Awesome sauce, brother. :cheers2:

Say, did changing .mov to .mp4 work?

I wasn't able to change the MOV to MP4 in that way, but I appreciate the suggestion. I found a file conversion tool online and once I loaded that up I was able to the convert to MP4 in a few seconds.

My 9 year old video editing software has served my well but is no longer cutting it, so as you can see I just uploaded the whole mess to youtube and attempted to use their editor. I quickly found out that there is at least one editing tool that doesn't work unless you use Chrome or know a work around. So I opened youtube with Chrome and got to work.

To try and keep the youtubes from being overwhelmed I did one edit at a time and saved, then came back an hour or two later and verified the edit took hold and repeated the process. I got everything just the way I wanted and saved it and went to bed. When I got up most of the edits were gone.

:LOL: :LOL:

I'm working on it now. Keep me in your prayers.

:)

When it comes to new-fangled technology, you certainly have my prayers, brother. :LOL: :LOL:

Don't trust it and wish I could live without it. :doh:

panhead":2uw78vgi said:

Heck yeah man, you know it and I love you for knowing it. The last American Hero, fighting the deep blue meanies. Sock it to 'em baby!

I'll get a proper, condensed version up as soon as I can.

:cheers:

Monday morning neighborhood ass douche.

Cold start, first start in a month. Temp hovering around 20 degrees and kicked in my snowblower boost around 1:16.

Back