1974 Marshall Dialed in! Ozzy Content

First thing’s first. That’s killer playing. Second, that’s pretty awesome modded Marshall tone. Not much to criticize. If I had to, maybe a little more upper mid quack and snarl. But that’s pretty perfect modded Marshall tone to me.

First thing’s first. That’s killer playing. Second, that’s pretty awesome modded Marshall tone. Not much to criticize. If I had to, maybe a little more upper mid quack and snarl. But that’s pretty perfect modded Marshall tone to me.
Wow thanks man!

Certainly can be done, mids were only on about 4.5 or so here. Bass 6.5, presence 6.5, treble jacked around 7 or so. Only reason the mids are pulled back a bit is because the amp gets insanely loud with higher mids - I was trying to pull back how loud it was without touching the master (Was on 2 or so)

Thank you for the kind comments!

Thanks guys! Seems to pass the overall consensus that it’s there tone wise. I’ll be sure to dial in more mids next time in the tonestack. I might also look into adding back in more mids by adjusting the pre gain bypass cap.

Cheers dudes!

Thanks dudes! I’m glad y’all are liking it :rock:

You never know how an amp will come off recorded versus what you hear in a room.

Thanks dudes! I’m glad y’all are liking it :rock:

You never know how an amp will come off recorded versus what you hear in a room.
This is so very true. I've heard some amps on YouTube that sounded insanely good and then heard them in person and oh boy not so good.

Sounds great! What effects are you using?
Thanks! Damage control timeline in the effects loop for just a bit of delay mixed really low. You also hear ambient room reverb where im playing. It echos so badly because it’s hardwoods and not sound treated. Sounds like a reverb effect being echoed but its not, just delay tails.

Back