1X12 people in here?

Rob Tahan

Anyone have any thoughts on the bogner 1x12? Im thinkin of getting one? The guy thats selling it took out the 80 and put in a celestion. Wondering if it can handle my Einstein 100 watt..

I have a 1x12 cube that I am selling. I ordered mine with the Celestion V30. I do however have a practically new CL80 that came in my Shiva 1x12 that I tookout and replaced with a V30. If your interested I could put the CL80 in the cube. Here is a link to my thread in the classifieds.

Link to my classified thread

Chuck

I bought the 1x12 that Chuck was selling!! It's great. It's not a 4x12, but it sounds insane. Well, the AMP sounds insane and it just happens to be heard through this little Bogner 1x12 and it totally kicks ass.

The way I see it is like this: If you think you have a use for a 1x12 cabinet, I don't see how it could be possible to be better than this.

Dark Aardvark":2lfl8vor said:
I bought the 1x12 that Chuck was selling!! It's great. It's not a 4x12, but it sounds insane. Well, the AMP sounds insane and it just happens to be heard through this little Bogner 1x12 and it totally kicks ass.

The way I see it is like this: If you think you have a use for a 1x12 cabinet, I don't see how it could be possible to be better than this.

Change the speaker to an EVM12L & then it will really kick ass. Bogner Cube is an amazing little cube.

As far as I know, Chuck's got the V30 in there and it's allready pretty good. What this amp has taught me is that there is always BETTER though. . . . that's become quite evident.

I LOVE the 1-12 cubes. I'm going to sell my 4-12 and buy another pair. Selling the ones I had was a mistake, that's for sure!

I recorded a really simple little guitar part over a drum loop from BFD2 so that I could decide whether or not it was a good recorded sound and I am very impressed. It's nothing super special but I'm happy with it, considering I worked on it for about 2 hours from start to finish and it was really easy to make it work. I am working on figuring out how to post mp3's on this thing so others can hear it. I may have to post it someplace else and link it. . . . that seems to be the way it works here . . . -J

I actually have the shiva ported 1X12 speaker and it ROCKS!! Totally amazing full sound. I would guess it sounds better than the cube because of the size of the cabinet and the way its ported. I would love to hear it side by side though. I compared it to another cube style 1X12 with a GK100 and it definitely had a much fuller sound.

...oh... and as an added pro the one i have is big enough to set your head on top of it :thumbsup:

I have never played through a Cube; however, the Shiva ported 1x12's are simply amazing. I don't fully understand the recessed back panel, but whatever it does, it is genius. A single 1x12 walks all over my Splawn 2x12 for clarity and just flat out non-directional fullness. I have since sold my Splawn and picked up another Shiva 1x12.

Back