2 - Pink Floyd inspired collab & A Dark Bassman jam

Riffraff

I had a fun time putting this together. The audio is from a collaboration I made with some players on Wikiloops last week. It started as just a drum track and FrankieJ added the clean chords with really cool Michael Landau style chorus & delay. My buddy Ernie added the bass and I added the leads. Just after I posted my additions a dude posted a version with keys. I downloaded his and took a section of his track and used it in the beginning of the one I just uploaded. It came out pretty damn good.

The video came from SpaceX footage. I took creative license in the beginning of the clip with the space capsule docking to the space station and added some sound effects for dramatic effect. I'm fairly certain the ship doesn't make the sound I added or the latching sound or airlock sound. I was just trying to give it a movie feel. :LOL:

This is from yesterday. A keyboardist started the this by uploading his part and called it "Forever is just a word". My buddy Peter added the cool drums and dark church bells and used the same name for his upload. Ernie did the bass in this one too and changed the name to "The Black Plague" because of the church bells and put a gif in the comments area of some dark priest dressed birds by a fire that made me laugh. I put the video together so I could have his vids make a cameo appearance. Good fun and the tune turned out pretty cool. I used a '80 Bassman 70 in this. I thought the ultra linear amps didn't have any bark. This one breaks up beautifully. The amp is in this video.

Back