2009 Rig Talk Fantasy Football - DRAFT = DONE!

mrp5150

It's that time again...football season is almost here so that means I started up another Yahoo fantasy football league for us. Whoever wants to join just send me a PM and I'll send you the league ID and password. There's a maximum of 12 teams and I set the draft for Saturday August 22rd at 2:00 PM EST. I can change that though if you guys would prefer a different time or day.

Signed up so far...

1. mrp5150
2. GnR102385
3. danyeo
4. Dimebag11
5. japetus
6. drucifer
7. gravfed
8. EvilHomer101
9. AmpliFIRE
10. zewango
11. The_Kid
12. Subclavian

I work weekends so I was wondering if you could move the draft day to a week night. If you can then sign me up :thumbsup:

tehuk":3n3d7hze said:
I work weekends so I was wondering if you could move the draft day to a week night. If you can then sign me up :thumbsup:

Hmm, well I scheduled it on the weekends because that's usually the best time for most people. Maybe I could make it for a different time on that Saturday?

zewango":33lnugki said:
I'm in, but a later time would be cool

How about around 6 or 7 PM EST? Is that alright with everyone? I figured in the middle of the day nobody has anything to do but it's no problem to change it to the night time if that's a better option.

The_Kid":y8b9tdkr said:
I'm in, but why not on a sunday. I have two shows that afternoon/evening

Well, we've been doing this league for like 4-5 years dating back to HCAF (when it didn't blow) and we've always had the draft on a Saturday afternoon. It's hard to accommodate every single person, so I just try to make it at a time/day where the most people can be there. You can pre-rank your players if you can't be there if that's any help?

Back