2nd row tickets to Satriani but only one catch...

abrackas

I couldn't get to the show!

The snow in Pennsylvania is so bad I could't even get up my buddy's driveway to pick him up! The drive to Greensburg, PA from Bradford, PA is normally 3.5 hours and we allotted 5.5 to get there but... we couldn't even get out of town (knew I should have allotted more time). I paid a decent amount for the tickets but what bums me out the most is not being able to see him this tour as I really dig his new album. Plus he has Mike Keneally on keybaords this tour too.

Every county I would have been going through in rural PA had either a lake effect or winter storm advisory. Sometimes the weather just doesn't go the way you need it. Oh well, better to be alive and be able to see him in the future then wind up in a ditch somewhere out of cell range.

Anyone else ever been in a similar situation?

Damn that sucks! I just booked the tickets for the one here in L.A on 1/16/11 :thumbsup: Maybe I can record it for you :D

missed a show once , cause my shithead buddys car ran out of gas on the nys thruway and had no key for the gas tank door, he left it a t home and ,at that point we were 3 hrs from home and 2 from the show! he will never hear the end of it!

I had tickets to see Dio on the Last in Line tour. My buddy and i showed up to the arena on the wrong day. :doh: it was the following week. The real day of the show i was sick as a dog and could not get out of bed. figured I'd catch him next time. there never was a next time. :no:

snow? snow? I know not of this?

Why I live in So Cal. now. Spent years in KY, WV, NC, Ohio, etc.

Fucking hated it.

Sorry you missed the snow, I mean show. :LOL: :LOL:

Shark Diver":33fs9ek4 said:

Fucking hated it.

So true.

Watching the 7 day forcast today....67-73 degrees all sun, no clouds even :thumbsup:

Truly sucks to hear you weren't able to get there. :aww:

Shark Diver":1uq29fuu said:

Fucking hated it.

You're gonna be reunited with it on the 23rd sucker...LOL Cold as balls and snow on the ground here!!

Back