3 body problem...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
new series that the Game of Thrones producers are working on. Written by a Chinese author and a Chinese director(working on filming) who apparently was just poisoned. Okay-I read the series based on the news they were making it into a series. I want those hours of my life back. It fucking sucked. How this garbage will translate into a televised series is beyond me. Just my humble opinion. It was really bad. Has anybody else read it?

new series that the Game of Thrones producers are working on. Written by a Chinese author and a Chinese director(working on filming) who apparently was just poisoned. Okay-I read the series based on the news they were making it into a series. I want those hours of my life back. It fucking sucked. How this garbage will translate into a televised series is beyond me. Just my humble opinion. It was really bad. Has anybody else read it?
Considering what those ass-hats did to A Song of Ice and Fire, a dumpster fire level story to start with might be a better fit for them.

true dat. just hard to read, hard to get into, bizzarro concepts....etc.... What I thought was actually interesting was sci-fi coming out of commie china. It had some politics that I expected, and seeing this universe through that world view was interesting. I would not recommend the series to anyone and like I said previously-how the fuck they will make this into a series that anyone will watch is beyond me. It will have to be extremely different from the author's story for it to succeed. imo.

Back