3 MOD50 Questions Footswitchable verb? Gain "sparkle" module? Tubes?

Telefied

Hey Guys and Bruce if you read this chime in if ya can...

1) I have a MOD50 with a reverb tank. Is there anyway to program a MIDI footswitch to turn the parralell effects loop on and off???

2) I have a Modded 5150 and it gets the special sparkle to the top end of its rhtym gain sound. Not like vox sparkle almost fuzzy/fizzy but not in a bad way. Is there a HIGH GAIN Egnater module that does this to the gain? I have the SL2 and it is a bit duller or smoother and I have ERECT and it is a bunch thicker.

3) In that back of the MOD50 what are the other tube types (non power tubes) ans what are they for in the signal?

Thanks
Ross

hey there what it sounds like your looking for is that Soldano like "sizzle" a lot of the boutique amp makers try to avoid this kinda fuzzy bite .AND some people tend to like a little of it .
a few things the 5150 and Soldano run a 5881 power tube try that .also as someone else suggests MHG. play with the bright 2 position switch and in the prescence in the power section .
in addition the Randall module tend to be more gainy and sizzly in the highs and upper mid .try the Lynch "mr Scary'someone who has a Soldano says they are pretty much alike

There is no function in the amp to turn the loops on/off. There are external gadgets you could patch in that would. Look at Axess-electronics.com or nobels.com

Back