5/22 - Volcano Explodes in Africa

Holy Shit! This looks like pictures of Vesuvius.

v1.jpg

That link takes me to a volcano eruption in the Caribbean. EDIT: shit I just noticed your op was from early April, carry on. :doh:

I had heard about this one in Congo and footage of people basically evacuating on foot was crazy.

Last edited:
Asked to have it moved last night. Looks like someone listened.
How long before claims are made whereby this is where the Dems are secretly incinerating all 450 million uncounted pro Trump ballots. Spoiler alert, I just pulled this asinine theory straight out of my ass. Must be why so many Republicans have chronic diarrhea

How long before claims are made whereby this is where the Dems are secretly incinerating all 450 million uncounted pro Trump ballots.

It's really strange that it's impossible to find a statement like that funny anymore - cause it could easily be true.

How long before claims are made whereby this is where the Dems are secretly incinerating all 450 million uncounted pro Trump ballots. Spoiler alert, I just pulled this asinine theory straight out of my ass. Must be why so many Republicans have chronic diarrhea
Dude, be careful. Blacknoizemachine might report you for posting politics. 😂

I'll bet you wished that volcano was shooting soy milk instead of pyroclast & lava.

Dude, be careful. Blacknoizemachine might report you for posting politics. 😂
Sound advice. I shall no longer engage with those sadly diagnosed as being mentally republican’t. It’s cruel. Shame on me. Besides, I wouldn’t want to take away from their training time for this Summer’s special Olympics. The gold is easily within reach in mental gymnastics. Good day to you all...

Scary shit. I was in France in 2010 when the one in Iceland blew. I was doing work for our office in Paris and couldn't fly home for another three weeks. Not complaining about being stuck in Europe for a month on the company's dime, but it was pretty surreal. I only have vague recollections of Mount St. Helens here in the U.S., but one of my music profs in college was a teenager in Idaho at the time and remembered it vividly. Once in awhile nature has a way of reminding us just how powerful it is. Like an earthquake that can lift the ocean.

I was 20 when Helen's blew. The entire world almost watched it happen in real time!
They had so much advance notice with that one.

Mother Nature sweeping aside a cubic mile of the planet in a few seconds.

35 years later.

helen.jpg

Last edited:
I was 20 when Helen's blew. The entire world almost watched it happen in real time!
They had so much advance notice with that one.

Mother Nature sweeping aside a cubic mile of the planet in a few seconds.

In May of 1980 I would have just finished sixth grade, so I probably only had peripheral interest in it. I don't know that I've seen that episode of Raging Planet though. I guess one of the up sides of the age of video and technology is all of the documentaries and aggregation of footage. Just mind-blowing what volcanos and tornados and tsunamis can do.

Back