50w MOAB clip

RedPlated

Haven’t posted a clip in a while. Just finished this 50w MOAB and liked this recording. Les Paul straight in, with a 57 on a G12H30 anniversary.

This has “pull cut” engaged and gain up around 7. Pull cut is engaged by pulling the treble knob and makes the gain a little more classic sounding.

That is killer, that cuts perfectly and still has that grind...will it chug?
It'll chug. I didn't make any chuggy clips, but this one is with treble pushed in. Bright cap on push pull gain is not engaged here and I didn't re-EQ from the previous clip. If you drop the mids, pull the gain and bump the presence a bit you'll get the chug on. I put all my recording stuff away already or I'd make another one.

Last edited:
Killer man! Sounds like that Roxy has a bit more bite and tad more vintage sounding than the Aldrich. Could be amp settings?

Haven’t posted a clip in a while. Just finished this 50w MOAB and liked this recording. Les Paul straight in, with a 57 on a G12H30 anniversary.

This has “pull cut” engaged and gain up around 7. Pull cut is engaged by pulling the treble knob and makes the gain a little more classic sounding.

You never disappoint, J👍

Nice! That clip has me interested in the g12h30 anniversary now. How do they pair with V30's?

Back