Uber Ultra 6L6 half stack - price dropped and cab added for local

OldGtrGuy

I just got most of this. Probably the best setup I've had in my life but....life expenses happen so I'm listing some things.

Bogner Uber Ultra 6L6 - $3,000 shipped
$2800 local deal near St louis - a couple of minor scuffs on tolex and faceplate. No rips or tears. Comes with Original Footswitch and box.

Asking for PayPal FF or add 3%

I tried to capture any imperfections the best I could, if any questions or other picture requests please ask.

No trades at this time, prefer local deals but that's slim chances.

Last edited:
Pedals gone.

$3,200 shipped for Bogner
$1,600 shipped for esp
$700 shipped for Schecter

Last edited:
Schecter is sold. The ESP is still available for now, needing to free up some cash for unexpected expenses and hoping I can keep the esp but it's still available for now

Keeping the E2.

Still have the Uber up and adding the cab for local deals. Will ship the amp in original packaging but will not ship this cab.

As some may have seen and can be found in the threads the cab was damaged in shipping. The top left corner split because it must have been dropped very hard. It was a clean split, I got some good wood glue and clamped it up. Sealed back together very well. Did not bother with a retolex. Sounded too good to send back for the discount sweetwater made.

Amp 3k shipped, $2800 local.

Half stack $3,250 local only.

Last edited:
Back