I think one of the worst human traits is the insanely harsh judgment of successful humans. We all want it. Then the ones who don’t just tear and rip down. It’s weird but real. Shit, I literally hide my success as much as possible from my goddamn best friends! It sucks but I don’t want shit to get weird. Anywho, I digress. 😩

I think one of the worst human traits is the insanely harsh judgment of successful humans. We all want it. Then the ones who don’t just tear and rip down. It’s weird but real. Shit, I literally hide my success as much as possible from my goddamn best friends! It sucks but I don’t want shit to get weird. Anywho, I digress. 😩

saying something like lars dosent even attempt a lot of double bass parts anymore isnt harsh judgement its just telling the truth

When the people who I admire for having integrity do a U Turn and act like everything they fought against I take notice.

Hetfield was 23-24 when Master of Puppets came out.
Dude's 58 now and sober.
Not exactly a U-turn. More like a lot of hard living and age have caught up with him and he's just slowing down.

saying something like lars dosent even attempt a lot of double bass parts anymore isnt harsh judgement its just telling the truth
Oh I totally agree. This thread has morphed into bashing current day Metallica for their decisions. They are totally shells of their former selves and that’s OK

I love them but I don’t think I’ll go see them live again. The show I went to in Austin two years ago sucked monkey nuts sound wise.

yet you clicked on a thread about them and lol’d at their lyrics you apparently knew. LOL

lol. Of course I know the lyrics. I've heard it many times on the radio. And a friend of mine loves them so I've heard a good amount of their music. I can respect them. The riffs are good and I think Kirk Hammett is a competent lead player. ( better than me for sure.) But on my own time I never had the desire to just jam to their music. I can see why people like them though. They are just not for me.

Why would anybody be upset over an iconic act playing an intimate venue for some of their most loyal fans? They could be as rich as Bezos or poor as a homeless person. Who cares as long as the audience is getting what they want?

Reactions: LCW
Why would anybody be upset over an iconic act playing an intimate venue for some of their most loyal fans?

1990 Zep played at Jason Bonham's wedding. It probably sucked.
Bet no one cared.

4lf20ij6ni651.jpg

Back