After Disparaging Natural Immunity, CDC Director Admitted This...

I attended the waikiki neighborhood board meeting last night and laid out the discrimination my wife and i face due to not having a document i can put on my phone equal or better than any vaccine card. having overcome omicron in january and carrying the antibodies for the most recent strain of covid not yet available in "vaccine" form, i challenged the governor's rep that after 2 years to consider this issue, how could it be possible that post-covid recovery and acquisition of immunity through naturally produced antibodies has no representation? we were turned away from a dinner event in waikiki last month due to our "status".

the Honolulu Mayor announced he was dropping the city and county mask and vax mandates as of March 6, but the Governor is holding on to mask mandates until March 25. so i asked the gov. rep "so what does that mean if both offices are issuing different statements? Who holds the priority-I'm confused." he could not answer, and stated he would withhold an official answer until he finds out more. i responded since he is confused and i have a choice i will choose to comply with the city statement and not wear my mask and ignore any vax card requests.

the whole point of vaccination is to stimulate antibodies and immunity via the use of a synthesized low intensity version of the specific targeted virus. the first red flag was how fast this covid vax was made available when historically it takes 10 years to approve and new drug.
i chose to face the risk of contracting the full version of the virus/variant head on and overcome it naturally. independent research i did throughout the pandemic suggested that those with the highest probabilities of serious illness/death from covid were in the 70-80+age groups or individuals with several co-morbidities. i told my family and friends i would never inject myself with this this recklessy approved experimental drug and it would be the hill i die on if necessary. the payoff to that gamble is that the option i chose historically and scientifically produced the gold standard of immunity.

Back