Alec Baldwin Movie Set Shooting

I've heard speculation that it could have been a cotton wad that exits the barrel shortly after it's fired. Apparently this is a "thing" in movie making. If it hit her on a temple, who knows?

My personal knee-jerk thought 'though was that somehow live rounds made their way into that gun. If that's the case, what were they even on-set for?

... and what was he doing pointing the firearm at these people and pulling the trigger?

I've heard speculation that it could have been a cotton wad that exits the barrel shortly after it's fired. Apparently this is a "thing" in movie making. If it hit her on a temple, who knows?

My personal knee-jerk thought 'though was that somehow live rounds made their way into that gun. If that's the case, what were they even on-set for?

... and what was he doing pointing the firearm at these people and pulling the trigger?
So many questions, that i come back to WTF? Hollywood can simulate so much. Live rounds??

There is a young guy who is an actor in that movie talking about live rounds being shot on that movie set. Like he was the whistle blower.

Everyone has the right to be anti-gun, no one has the right to forego gun safety. Saying this is probably controversial, but it shouldn't be.
Well if youre anti gun and you forego gun safety, Probably voted for xiden

Back