ALERT! The cause of all those heart attacks is those who claim that "vaccination" is the cause of all those heart attacks

The NIH is just as corrupt as the CDC and the W H O .

Remember , government affiliated sites and media sources are the ones responsible for the misinformation . It's the independent sites which happen to be highly censored that are trustworthy but most don't have a clue they even exist because if you use google to search they will never ever come up .

Google will ONLY link to government affiliated sites like the NIH, CDC and data from the World Health Organization.

Google will also only link to the below sources that all follow the exact same narrative.

Cnn, Msnbc, Abc, Cbs, Nbc, HuffPost, CDC, NYT, WashPost, The AP, BuzzFeed, Politico, NewsWeek, The Hill, Rolling Stone, NIH, Twitter , Sky News, Mediate, The Atlantic, USA Today, Time magazine, LA Times, Politifact, Reuters, Facebook , BBC, Wikipedia, Boston Globe, Vox, The Miami Herald, Mother Jones, Instagram, Factcheck .or, HLN , Yahoo, MSN, NY Daily News, Vice, Univision, People magazine, PBS, NPR, New Yorker, Wall Street Journal, Daily Beast, Bloomberg, Aurn, National Journal, BI ,

Only thirteen “doctors” are running the COVID OP, nine of whom are directly on payroll with congressional democrats, and seven of whom have received funding from the Clinton Foundation.

Meanwhile, more than 2300 international virologists totally disagree with the scam “science” forced down people’s throats by those thirteen democrat doctors, and more than 10,000 frontline doctors have filed suit against those responsible for intentionally lying to the public.

2300 international virologists and 10,000 frontline doctors have been either discredited or silenced by the thirteen democrat doctors behind the COVID bioweapon operation. Only the opinions of the thirteen democrat doctors are allowed to speak without opposition, namely, Dr. Fauci, who has been caught lying repeatedly, including to Congress under oath and penalty of perjury.

That might be the biggest crock of shit ever....and the funny part is when reading further down, they tell you to go to the doctor if you are having fear about vaccination so they can help. pfft. OB1 voice: "Those aren't the droids you're looking for."

Last edited:
True, man. It seems if you use Google, you should immediately go to page 99 to start finding the truth. Maybe I should start using Bing?

It’s pure comedy that for two years, the powers that be and main stream media have said this very thing was disinformation or misinformation.

Now it appears they ADMIT the jabs are causing heart attacks, strokes, myocarditis and deaths.
Ludicrous that these clotshots are dangerous because of the people questioning them.😂

So, anyone questioning or speaking out against these jabs is causing other people to die from the jabs?! This is crazy, ridiculous, illogical and absolutely hilarious.

But, it’s good to see that they are finally completely admitting to the fact of the damage, dangers, health issues and the deaths caused directly from these jabs.😉

If I had received these jabs and read back-pedalling BS rubbish like this, I would be absolutely outraged and livid.

Reactions: ccn
It’s pure comedy that for two years, the powers that be and main stream media have said this very thing was disinformation or misinformation.

Now it appears they ADMIT the jabs are causing heart attacks, strokes, myocarditis and deaths.
Ludicrous that these clotshots are dangerous because of the people questioning them.😂

So, anyone questioning or speaking out against these jabs is causing other people to die from the jabs?! This is crazy, ridiculous, illogical and absolutely hilarious.

But, it’s good to see that they are finally completely admitting to the fact of the damage, dangers, health issues and the deaths caused directly from these jabs.😉

If I had received these jabs and read back-pedalling BS rubbish like this, I would be absolutely outraged and livid.
The mainstream media really think people are complete morons and will believe anything they say and unfortunately a lot of people are exactly that , complete morons who do believe everything they say .

What's unforgivable to me is they're still pushing these jab's hard every day . The government and mainstream media are still greatly downplaying the #'s of people effected . In the U.S VAERS only reports 2 to 3% of deaths and injuries and numerous CDC whistleblowers have come forward and admitted the CDC regularly deletes VAERS reports so whatever is reported by governments the real numbers of deaths and injuries are way way way higher .

The mainstream media really think people are complete morons and will believe anything they say and unfortunately a lot of people are exactly that , complete morons who do believe everything they say .

What's unforgivable to me is they're still pushing these jab's hard every day . The government and mainstream media are still greatly downplaying the #'s of people effected . In the U.S VAERS only reports 2 to 3% of deaths and injuries and numerous CDC whistleblowers have come forward and admitted the CDC regularly deletes VAERS reports so whatever is reported by governments the real numbers of deaths and injuries are way way way higher .
It’s beyond ridiculous now, but incredible that they are now admitting the adverse reactions and deaths caused by the clotshot vaccines.
👍

Reactions: ccn
The mainstream and their # 1 partner, Google insists that they're the ones telling the truth and that all sources outside the government are disinformation and the sad part about it is there are actually people stupid enough to believe them.

Wow, I missed this gem. lol

Worst part is people will actually believe it. hahaha
Right now, Dave, guys are reading this post thinking you’re just a conspiracy theorist 😂😂😂

E28C3274-3E25-4826-A6D1-A9FCA5506D77.jpeg

Back