Alexi Laiho RIP

IMG-20210204-215848.jpg

Saw him do a demo at GC 3 years ago.
He was ate up to a nub.
Clearly,, the "cost of doing business" caught up with him.
He couldn't even play to his own backing tracks and had to cut out early.
The Hinds guy was nearly the same at a demo
a year earlier. That dude's a raunchy beast but "it" catches up with all mortals if they keep on the heavy with the chemical intake.
For many,
the real damage doesn't surface until a few years after they leave the party if they burn the candle at both ends every night.
A mirage-like catch 22.
Unfortunately, the music industry produces more
carnage than healthy rock stars.
Live fast, die young & leave a good lookin' corpse.

Wow. I partied many times with Alexi. He was the real deal. R.I.P.

He had it tough, from the beginning.

Someone should show Dave Mustaine this -

Hey, is it true Alexi used to use a Jerry-rigged M-16?! Are the rifle laws actually fair in Finland? Considering moving since The language is basically in my blood so easy to understand simplest easiest pronunciation to learn I’ve ever encountered! This country ass fuckin town Louisville KY won’t even let me carry my Scythe in public! Yet my neighbors are always firing off their shit! desert eagle shells gettin thrown back in my gd mouth shit gets in my eye I can’t even see bro... I need to get out of this country ass fckn town, GD country sucks... and man 3 doors down this new pale mother fucker moved in too shredding on guitar screaming from midnight to 2 with the loudest gd amp I’ve ever heard can’t get no sleep the noise ordinance says it’s out of their hands... I need to move to Finland, noisy mfers can’t be playin instruments in public and shit over there can they I know about that:you’ll get arrested just for playin a gas acoustic in public in findland still right? Maybe I’ll get some peace and quiet in Finland... where they arrest these instrument players like proper man... can’t get no sleep with this guy! Bout to go over there 3 doors down and tell em if he’s got a problem my scythe, got don’t even have a serial number gonna tell this guy “man ya right here know this shits usually hard to do Ja....” Mfer needs to cut his hair too gd hippie screaming all damn night man.

Back