All SOLD! Brand new/Unopened - Ibanez Edge Tremolo and Ibanez locking nut 43mm - Great Deal!

PBGas

Hello,

I have 1 x Brand New packaged Ibanez Edge Tremolo system and lock nut. These are the exact same factory tremolo units found on the JEM, Pia, RG and JS model guitars.
The picture of the version is listed below for your reference along with the tremolo package that I have for both. Both are identical.
If you have an older RG or a newer one and want to change the colour of the trem, now is the time!

I also have cosmo and chrome locking tuners specifically for an Ibanez if anyone is interested.

Part numbers are as follows for your reference:
Ibanez Edge Tremolo - #2ED1R31K
Locking Nut - #2TL1H43K

System is the Cosmo black colour for both the trem and the nut.
Kit will include:
  • Edge trem
  • wrenches
  • Tremolo arm and bushings
  • locking studs and inserts
  • claw
  • screws for claw
  • springs
  • spring retainer bar and screws
  • Locking nut kit
Total cost for unit including the nut is: SOLD + shipping + fees
The nuts for these are always sold separately, but I am including it for the total cost! This is a great deal as it retails alone over 330US for the trem only!
Sorry, I am not separating the trem/locking nut. It is being sold as a total kit.

Payment via PayPal and I ship quickly and am a reliable seller here!

Thank you for looking! Please PM me if you would like to buy it.

IMG_1260 Large.jpeg
IMG_1261 Large.jpeg

IBANEZ-Klemmsattel-43-mm-Top-Lock-6-String-Cosmo-Black-fuer-JEM-RG-S-2TL1H43K_4525c51.jpg

IBANEZ-Tremolo-Edge-cosmo-black-2ED1R31K_221397e.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea if these will fit an Edge III route? Looks like an Edge Pro will, but can't find anything about the original Edge 😭

All the info you could want about these trems can be found at ibanez wiki fandom. This link includes models it came on as well as detailed specs with pictures. https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/Edge
GLWS I love cosmo black hardware

Back