Another Cameron in da house

J.B.

78 JMP, 3 channel, Aldrich, High Gain Jose, and Low Gain/Clean. All foot switchable. 3 Way bright switches for the two Jose channels (more than just bright switches), push/pull master on the Jose channels, bass boost and frequency, and adjustable loop with loop switch.

It's different from my other Cameron. My other one is very balanced and neutral. This one has more of the Marshall high mids and is a bit more aggressive so far to my ears. But it doesn't have as much gain as my other one. :neutral:

In a nut shell, the thing just rips as I was expecting. Here's some pics (it's the top one). Clips to come hopefully tonight.

CameronII010.jpg

CameronII009.jpg

CameronIII002.jpg

>|<>QBB<
evhfan":9a9b4 said:
J.B.

what kind of footswitch can you use with it and where do you plug it in the back?
The guy I bought it from sent along a 2 button switch that looks like a Marshall or something. There's a jack in the back to plug it in. I had to search for a while to figure out where the heck to plug it on though, lol. :mrgreen:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":707c2 said:
Holy crap......I want to hell dibs so freaking bad but can't.

Congrats bro!
Thanks Scotty. Don't worry about the dibs thing, it wouldn't matter anyway. :D

oh man...i forget his name, but i spoke to the original owner months ago on this amp and told him to let me know if he was ever going to sell...

i can't catch a break.... :frown:

>|<>QBB<
evhfan":94c42 said:
oh man...i forget his name, but i spoke to the original owner months ago on this amp and told him to let me know if he was ever going to sell...

i can't catch a break.... :frown:
Sorry man. :neutral:

But not too sorry!! :D

>|<>QBB<
J.B.":d5b49 said:
>|<>QBB<Mark PMed me lastnight. They might have screwed him out of his spot at NAMM. :x

Yeah, I think he has a few booths lined up that will at least let him show his stuff though. Either way, I'm sure you guys will be playing through the new Cameron stuff.

Tyler

>|<>QBB<
J.B.":839eb said:
>|<>QBB<Mark PMed me lastnight. They might have screwed him out of his spot at NAMM. :x

Oh man :x

We need him to come to the hotel with goodies or to Zepmans, I really want to hear his new things while I am out there!

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":94b58 said:
>|<>QBB<

Oh man :x

We need him to come to the hotel with goodies or to Zepmans, I really want to hear his new things while I am out there!

Don't think we could trash at least one booth and set Mark up in it's place on the sly? :D

Congrats man! I wish I lived in the USA so that I could have my Superbass Cameron modded...

Back