another great deal on Reverb

There have been multiple $5-6K JP2C listings lately. People are just scalping their Mesas because they're out of stock everywhere and wont be available much until next year.

This happens with basically any piece of gear on Reverb nowadays as soon as you cant easily buy one new.

$5k...Mesa or Wizard, don't think it's a hard one to decide what to spend that one. Unless it's a mint 2C+the decision would be easy

I'm going to offer him $800.

I suggest everybody here make him offers even more insulting than that.

edit: damn, can't make offers that low.

Last edited:
What does pre-Covid mean? Particularly when you check his feedback and see he bought it in February of this year. I'm assuming it's the same amp but could be wrong. A hypster and nothing more.

The guy is smart, his wife is happy it’s up for sale, he’s happy he can play his amp cause it’s never gonna sell, us here are happy to bitch about it. Everyone is happy
I doubt it. He's just a scumbag looking to cash in on another manufacturer's supply chain stoppage. Everything in demand and not available is listed well above new on Reverb. It's the world we live in. Greedy, selfish bastards.

I'm going to offer him $800.

I suggest everybody here make him offers even more insulting than that.

edit: damn, can't make offers that low.

All that will do is make someone watching it think people are offering $4500 and they'll just buy it from him.

“Pre-Gibson”? Is that really a thing now?

That ad sounds like it was written by a shady used car salesman.

I know this is beside the point of the thread, but does anybody else think it was a big mistake for Mesa to remove their "two gain knob" system in favor of the "gain knob with push pull pot" system?

The loss of that additional control always bugged me.

I sent him a message on Reverb with the following message [ Their talking about you } and this Rig Talk link and strangely I didn't get a reply :D

“Pre-Gibson”? Is that really a thing now?

That ad sounds like it was written by a shady used car salesman.

Truly. A shady used car salesman!! I am so sick of seeing these greedy guys. Prices have hit the point of being offensive.

Pre-Gibson!!! What a joke! Just another loser whose greed knows no bounds!

I doubt it. He's just a scumbag looking to cash in on another manufacturer's supply chain stoppage. Everything in demand and not available is listed well above new on Reverb. It's the world we live in. Greedy, selfish bastards.

Supply and demand.
Old as dirt.

Why not start super high and see if some rich impatient prick nabs it?

I see Youtube videos by these folks that display $25,000 worth of gear in
the background during their reviews.

Maybe one of them will buy it.

Greed would be the store owners who were selling $10 bottles of water in lower
Manhattan the afternoon after the twin towers fell.

Back