Any Whitechapel fans around here?

Yea homie, love how this band has progressed. My boy has produced/engineered/mixed every album for the last 10 years or so. Lots of cool stuff on this record. Believe it or not the majority of the tones on the new record are mark Lewis’s CAE modded jcm800 2203, with a rev F triple rec. this track specifically is the rev F dual rec, with a rev F triple for some of the quad sections though.

Last edited:
They're hit or miss with me. Like Zeppelin... the songs I like, I REALLY like... then there's the rest of it. SUPER nice guys though and killer players.

Yea homie, love how this band has progressed. My boy has produced/engineered/mixed every album for the last 10 years or so. Lots of cool stuff on this record. Believe it or not the majority of the tones on the new record are mark Lewis’s CAE modded jcm800 2203, with a rev F triple rec. this track specifically is the rev F dual rec, with a rev F triple for some of the quad sections though.
I was actually wondering this morning what they went with for the bulk of the tones on this album. The Valley I believe was 2 channel Racktifier if I remember correctly. At least that is what Zach told me but it's been awhile. This song felt very recto-ish to me so I'm not surprised to hear it was that Rev F Triple. These first 2 singles are freaking amazing so far, can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

I was actually wondering this morning what they went with for the bulk of the tones on this album. The Valley I believe was 2 channel Racktifier if I remember correctly. At least that is what Zach told me but it's been awhile. This song felt very recto-ish to me so I'm not surprised to hear it was that Rev F Triple. These first 2 singles are freaking amazing so far, can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Yep, very recto mostly the last few albums. This album was “probably” a peppers dirty tree for a boost knowing what these guys are into. Their signature fortin blade probably is in there as well too, as it was on the last album.

Back