Anybody ever wonder?

Dino 939

Banned
If when there finally is a Singularity and
Super A.I. can create the point of consciousness in milliseconds and begin to rewrite Earths history....

AND,..if there is a God, like the almighty one,
HE HAS TO FIGHT the almighty machine.
One on One.

So...what happens if God turns that bucket of bolts to ass paste?...or...
Does the machine bottle up God and load him
into a computer, create a file and on to the next
one?

Also, we're definitely f**cked without EVH.
He was the only one the machines feared when it came down to the guitar duel of f'n eternity.
Where the machines squeezed the souls out of musicians ,bottle them up, etc...
But not so with Eddie.
They knew by numbers not to challenge the gifted human.
So....onto the next one.

Last edited:
:LOL:

Thankfully true AI consciousness won't happen. Many would disagree with me, but I'm 100% confident of this.

Good ol' Eddie. Bless his heart. :rock:

No machine can create or recreate consciousness because nobody has the faintest idea on what it is or where it comes from. Least of all a fucking machine created by some material science toolbag like Elon Musk. His ideas on consciousness are laughable.

German mystic idealists knew what was up though, they were on the right track to grasping consciousness. But their works have been suppressed and buried under an avalanche of material explanations. The Frankfurt school systems just want you to want to live in a digitized Lego world.

No machine can create or recreate consciousness because nobody has the faintest idea on what it is or where it comes from. Least of all a fucking machine created by some material science toolbag like Elon Musk. His ideas on consciousness are laughable.

German mystic idealists knew what was up though, they were on the right track to grasping consciousness. But their works have been suppressed and buried under an avalanche of material explanations. The Frankfurt school systems just want you to want to live in a digitized Lego world.
And he wants to travel to Mars, but can barely get a rocket to launch out of Earth's atmosphere and return back. No interest in going to the Moon 100k away, but wants to go to Mars millions of miles away. At 100 below in temperature, no idea how they're going to get the fossil fuels transported there regularly (spend $1 billion to send $1 million worth of fuel?), nor the food and water required to sustain life. Fucking brilliant!

And he wants to travel to Mars, but can barely get a rocket to launch out of Earth's atmosphere and return back. No interest in going to the Moon 100k away, but wants to go to Mars millions of miles away. At 100 below in temperature, no idea how they're going to get the fossil fuels transported there regularly (spend $1 billion to send $1 million worth of fuel?), nor the food and water required to sustain life. Fucking brilliant!
I hope all the people that want to go to Mars, go. Leave me here.

Back