Anybody switch their Fish with two latching switches?

guitarslinger

I know it's confusing, and lame, but I'm getting tired of using a bunch of outboard midi switching gear to change channels on my Fish :( :aww: :aww: :aww:

I just want to press a button that doesn't need any external power :(

I always used the GCX to switch mine. That was one thing I did not understand regarding the design was the switching. The preamp is killer enough however to not let this bother anybody, but a pain it is.

I have a Boss FS-6 dual footswitch that can be used for this purpose. The pedals are close enough together that you can hit two at once, when desired. Not a perfect solution, but eliminates your midi requirements.

I'd actually sell it, if you're interested. I'm a slave to midi, so it has only been used a handful of time - with my hands!!

Good luck!

Another option: Contact Analogman and see if he could build you a 4 button footswitch that would plug into the 2 outboard switching jacks on your Fish and allow you to select each channel by pressing a single footswitch. It would probably cost you some $$$, but it would be a nice, custom solution!

:thumbsup:

rlord1974":19g9jprc said:
Another option: Contact Analogman and see if he could build you a 4 button footswitch that would plug into the 2 outboard switching jacks on your Fish and allow you to select each channel by pressing a single footswitch. It would probably cost you some $$$, but it would be a nice, custom solution!

:thumbsup:

John Suhr builds a fish footswitch for like $300. :cry: :doh:

Back