Anyone have some cool babysitter stories to share

Had an attractive Sitter about 10 or 11. She would rub my arm softly and felt great and an excellent relaxation device. I never fucked her though cuz I'm not a Leftists Pedo nor was she.

Had an attractive Sitter about 10 or 11. She would rub my arm softly and felt great and an excellent relaxation device. I never fucked her though cuz I'm not a Leftists Pedo nor was she.
@2ncicu I would have done her..................call me next time on 212 555 1234

Had a strange babysitter at 13 (I didn’t think I needed one) and she became “friendly” almost immediately after mom and dad left. When she saw I was getting aroused, she removed her blouse to expose a man’s hairy chest.
I ran to the study and grabbed dad’s .38 from the desk drawer and when he came through the door I emptied it into his chest.
I had to go to trial but was found innocent, self defense.

my friend's sister's babysitter was hot af, she was 16 when i was 13. she hit on me on fb in my mid 20's, but it was really weird how she did it and i was turned off alas :(

I use to go over to the house where my girlfriend would baby sit. I’d bang her all over. One night they came home and we didn’t hear them. The didn’t catch us, but we’re annoyed we didn’t hear them come in and call out for her. 🤣

@Donnie B Hey NumbNuts..................isn't this BBC Bull your ex babysitter?

Your missus reMEMBERs him very well indeed.

images

Man, I miss high school. If I had a second chance, I’d actually go to class and graduate on time. My girlfriend at the time was on the pill, so we’d ditch and go back to my house. I’d call the school office and say I was her dad, so she’d be excused for the day.

Back