anyone tried the new J75 scumback?

I have

H55 65w & H75 LHDC 65w in slightly oversized SLO closed back 2x12 cab
J75 65w in my Soldano 4x12 cab
Soldano Power X1200 in Soldano 4x12 cab
Eminence Legend in Soldano 4x12 cab
Daedelus 2x10 cab with EV Force 10s

The J75 replaced the Emininence Legends.
No brainer, the J75 are better clean and high gain tones; they are more harmonically rich and more 3D than the Eminence. I have found more 'usable' settings with the Soldano, too. A huge improvement for all sonic textures.

The 2x12 cab with the H55 and H75LCD is the cat's meow for sweeter yet singing overdrive and clean tones. This combo is more 3D and has outrageous harmonic richness....to my ears and with my fingers. With my Les Paul and Soldano I nail Warren Haynes tones. Boner-iffic. Not as upper end bite for metal tones; a thicker syruppy mid...but not muffled.

The J75s sound brighter than the mixed speakers in the 2x12 above which has much more mids and low mids . But for lack of a better term, the J75 RAWK harder.I need more time of course but that's my impression with a Les Paul, strat, and a few super strats Saturday morning straight into my Soldano SLO. I gigged with them last night my impression is the same: ample low end too.

J75.jpg

Great! I'll probably get a 2x12 with two J75LDC. Do you think they would mix well with another 2x12 with h75LDC?

Back