Anyone using the DMC Ground Control Pro with the XTC?

gbsmusic

I just bought a G-Major-2 and I'm thinking if I buy the Digital Music Corp Ground Control Pro and GCX I can really simplify my set up. I also will need to get a Medusa cable to control the head and all the switching. With a system like that I can control the amp channels and effects by pushing 1 button, rather than pushing several pedals, but like with anything its a great thought. Is any one using it or any ideas on a better way to go? Thanks!!

gbsmusic":3ue2lk9b said:
I just bought a G-Major-2 and I'm thinking if I buy the Digital Music Corp Ground Control Pro and GCX I can really simplify my set up. I also will need to get a Medusa cable to control the head and all the switching. With a system like that I can control the amp channels and effects by pushing 1 button, rather than pushing several pedals, but like with anything its a great thought. Is any one using it or any ideas on a better way to go? Thanks!!

I'm using DMC GCP -> GCX -> XTC -> G-Force. :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

It kills! :rock:

Oh yeah, I use the Medusa cable to connect it all. :D

amiller":186sfxhk said:
gbsmusic":186sfxhk said:

I'm using DMC GCP -> GCX -> XTC -> G-Force. :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

It kills! :rock:

Oh yeah, I use the Medusa cable to connect it all. :D

Thats what I wanted to hear!!

Back