April 1st will be know as Donnie B Day

Artjr

April 1st 2023 Will be the 1st annual Donnie B Day. Please show your support. Please submit any ideas on how we should celebrate this inaugural event.
40413903-C337-4BF2-B12C-D42B911BAAE8.jpeg

How can you stand that fucking asshole, Trudeau?!
He’s destroying your country, Dude.
The elections up there must be just as corrupt as ours😑
Anyone I know who lives in Canada hates the man.

I can’t stand even hearing the cunt’s voice, Brother 😑 and yes, he’s destroying everything he touches. He’s a pedophile corrupt POS, even his wife hates him and has a boyfriend.

He had to completely cancel his campaigning last election. People across the country were screaming at him, throwing things at him. He just cancelled his tour, then he ‘won’ the election…
… just like Joe😉👍

True story...............At one of my places of work each April 1st I would go and buy about a dozen Birthday Cards.

I'd write them all out properly and place them on the desk of each fool cunt I hated. Some would laugh and some would get pissed.
The ones who didn't laugh I managed them out the door over a short period of time which is what I should have done BEFORE giving the card.

This lasted about 5 years.

Some loved me and some hated me..........................same as it always is.

True story...............At one of my places of work each April 1st I would go and buy about a dozen Birthday Cards.

I'd write them all out properly and place them on the desk of each fool cunt I hated. Some would laugh and some would get pissed.
The ones who didn't laugh I managed them out the door over a short period of time which is what I should have done BEFORE giving the card.

This lasted about 5 years.

Some loved me and some hated me..........................same as it always is.
Donnie does that on Jan 6th

Back