Baltimore Bridge Collapse

Screenshot_2024-03-31-07-53-45-692.jpg

At least the national debt is way down.

Heres a vid showing how emergency systems on these boats work. Seems like if the system on the boat was working they should've had rudder control back within 20-30 seconds.
In the video, you can see the boat veers off it's path when the ship has power (it's not dark when it starts going off course), its after it's made the turn that the power goes out, then travels for about 70 seconds until it hits the bridge. Something else to note is that boats like this are super slow to react, so the turn would have been initiated before the ship actually reacts (by at least it's length which was 1000ft).
It is a bit odd...although never underestimate human incompetence.

Grampy has been over the bridge many times by car and by train. 🙄

This mother fucker just can’t stop lying can he. And about the dumbest shit. I guess as long as no one calls him out on it his lies become truth.
Biden lies like a rug, no doubt, but.he is also a feeble minded old man. I believe this falls under the scope of his mental decline. I'm sure he has driven over the Key Bridge a time or two given that he lived in Delaware and worked in D.C. for ages. He used Amtrak quite a bit, so he may think he went over the Key Bridge via train.

If he didn't exclaim "this isn't a lie, it's the truth" or "it's no joke", then he generally believes his words to be true . If he uses one of those phrases or something similar, it's a guaranteed lie.

Back