bataides vaccine...

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
because of my job they will be offering us the vaccine in early to mid december.....should I get it or not? just curious as to your guy's opinions on it. Not much information on them other than a series of shots. Knowing the government we will be the first wave of guinea pigs.

The vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) are in the 95% range of effectiveness, which makes them comparable to the measles vaccine. Both are two-stage shots, two to three weeks apart.

You still have a ~5% change of getting the virus even with a vaccine. From what I've read, if you're in this group and you actually get the virus your symptoms may be less severe than if you didn't get the shot.

There have already been tens of thousands of "test subjects" with only minor issues. One thing the test subjects have claimed is that they do get sick for a day or so following the second shot. It sounds like it can lay you out pretty good for a day, but that's it.

When I have the chance I will definitely get it.

That's what I'm thinking. Waiting to hear back from my neurologist on it. Right now every 28 days I get a Tysabri infusion for my m.s., Tysabri is an immunosuppressant. I'm sure if I got corona I would be dead in no time.

Yeah, smart move, check with your physician.

I'm a non essential last responder, I probably won't be eligible to get it until next spring/summer.

Back