Please Read! Beware - Scam Alert!

BE CAREFUL GUYS,
i hate these pricks.

anthonymarc5678.

He has 10 exact items matchng that the very first 10 WTB’s...

He just joined at 6:36 PM today and answered 10 people by 6:54 PM, posting he just happened to have exactly what they’re looking for…?
SCAM!!
Yeah, I asked them if they had any ocean front property in AZ they'd let go for a good price.

Last edited:
I get that reasoning but not everyone wants to chit chat on a forum and run up post counts. Doesn't make us less valuable members or people not worth dealing with. I've been on this forum for going on 15 years and bought and sold countless items with no issues and I don't know if I'm at a 50 or 100 post count... This douche joined a day or two ago and had at least 10. By the post count logic another week and he's a member worth dealing with. A little common sense goes a long way.

I get that reasoning but not everyone wants to chit chat on a forum and run up post counts. Doesn't make us less valuable members or people not worth dealing with. I've been on this forum for going on 15 years and bought and sold countless items with no issues and I don't know if I'm at a 50 or 100 post count... This douche joined a day or two ago and had at least 10. By the post count logic another week and he's a member worth dealing with. A little common sense goes a long way.
Well you’re lucky that people did business with you if that was the case. But along with the minimum post count there’s also supposed to be a minimum time that you’ve been here. Guys would much rather do business with someone they’re familiar with and has a history here.

I had given the guy my email before I realized it was a scam. He sent a single pic of the lower half of a guitar that was probably found in the internet.
Here is our email conversation-

anthonymarc5678; It cost 700$ plus shipment let me know if you in

Me;Sure thing. I can make payment as soon as it arrives.

anthonymarc5678; No I can only accept you paying half payment then when you receive it you pay the balance that all I can do let me know if you ready

Me; How about this; you ship half the guitar and once I receive it I pay you a deposit. Then I pay in full when I receive the other half of the guitar.

anthonymarc5678; No I don’t do my business like that you pay half then when you get you goods you balance up you can pay through Venmo or zelle or PayPal let me know if you interested

Last edited:
Well you’re lucky that people did business with you if that was the case. But along with the minimum post count there’s also supposed to be a minimum time that you’ve been here. Guys would much rather do business with someone they’re familiar with and has a history here.
Even then, people can go sideways in an instant. I vouched for a forum member who goes through amps like candy to a buddy of mine and it ended up being the worst situation I have ever heard about or seen on any forum.

I agree I wouldn’t of been able to purchase that VHT from you if that was the case.

Back