Bike Hitch Racks - Any recommendations?

Bash_Man

Looking for some recommendations for Bike Racks. Need a minimum 4 bike rack that's reliable. 2" Hitch opening. Something wont break the bank either.

Thanks

I have the Yakima Holdup (older model) and I love it. I was between that and the Thule pro, both of which are expandable with an add-on. The Yakima popped up on Craigslist first.

The tray style is the way to go. The expandable feature means I can roll out with just the two bike part for me or me +1, or put the extension on for a group ride. Plus, it holds the 3" tires on my plus bike just fine.

I don't recall what brand my current one is. But I've had several, and the tray style where the latching mechanism slides down on the top tube is the best.

Way less hassle.

I don't recall what brand my current one is. But I've had several, and the tray style where the latching mechanism slides down on the top tube is the best.

Way less hassle.
if its not a hassle, would you be able to find out the name for me and send me a pic?

Thanks

if its not a hassle, would you be able to find out the name for me and send me a pic?

Thanks
Untitled - Copy (2).jpg

Whatever tags were on it must have fallen off. I think I bought it on Amazon years ago.

1 Up, is by far the best you can get. 4 bike 1 UP is gonna cost a shit load

Attachments

• B07C9A54-D720-4417-9537-CEA2BFFA6C3C.jpeg
    B07C9A54-D720-4417-9537-CEA2BFFA6C3C.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 52
1 Up, is by far the best you can get. 4 bike 1 UP is gonna cost a shit load

That style is pretty cool. But don't you have to adjust different tire diameters? With mine I load up different bikes depending on whose riding with me, and I never have to adjust anything. Just set in, and slide the restraint over the top tube. done.

That style is pretty cool. But don't you have to adjust different tire diameters? With mine I load up different bikes depending on whose riding with me, and I never have to adjust anything. Just set in, and slide the restraint over the top tube. done.

Back