Cameron CCV

jasonP

Who is ready to get there amp and let r buck?

I'll tell you I don't think I've been this excited about an amp for a long time. Hope it sounds just awesome. :rock:

jasonP":3ezob7si said:
Who is ready to get there amp and let r buck?

I'll tell you I don't think I've been this excited about an amp for a long time. Hope it sounds just awesome. :rock:
:rock: :thumbsup: :rock:

I'm hoping next month but I have no clue if the final parts came in. If they did or do within the next week we may be good for August. If not then I'm guessing September. The only confusion I have is why it's not possible to get an eta from the parts manufacturers. :confused: The parts must be somewhere on a production schedule.

I'm not until the 2nd round so it will be a while for me. I do want to hear the reviews to see how they stack up next to the originals. That chunky, growll, grindy, chewy high gain goodness :D :thumbsup: :rock:

glip22":1mpli25r said:
The only confusion I have is why it's not possible to get an eta from the parts manufacturers. :confused: The parts must be somewhere on a production schedule.

:checkthisout:

"The only confusion I have is why it's not possible to get an eta from the parts manufacturers"

its easy to get the eta, getting them to deliver is a whole nother story

Tone Merchant":1any8k76 said:
"The only confusion I have is why it's not possible to get an eta from the parts manufacturers"

its easy to get the eta, getting them to deliver is a whole nother story
Send the guns over there Rob. I know you can shoot.:powpow:

Back