Camerons on Reverb??

I was just offered $4k and didn't take it for mine. Anything Mark seriously put time into isn't easy to come by right now. $4k is low for the his amps at the moment.

Last edited:
Latest reply:::

Hi Keith,
this purple amp just sold but the other mini Cameron is still available if you’re interested.

Last edited:
I was just offered $4k and didn't take it for mine. Anything Mark seriously put time into isn't easy to come by right now. $4k is low for the his amps at the moment.

What Cameron do you have? I have seen many in the 2400 to 3k range and it took a while for them to sell.

It does seem like not enough info on that purple 50w amp to get 4k . Dont get me wrong the guy has every right to list it for whatever he decides. Im just surprised he knows so little about it.

This. I'd say half of the ones I've owned (just traded for a 78 3 channel SLP) have his sig, others not. Usually though the amp's previous owners chime in, at least here on RT.

'78 Cameron ?... damn you. :) What'd you trade for that monster? Hope all is well my friend. And dibs if you sell. Cheers

Latest reply:::

Hi Keith,
this purple amp just sold but the other mini Cameron is still available if you’re interested.
Didn't someone buy a mini cameron here already? I remember someone talking about it in my cameron thread.

What Cameron do you have? I have seen many in the 2400 to 3k range and it took a while for them to sell.
Early jcm 800 2203 vertical input, HG Aldrich w/higher filtering, zero loss fx loop and depthmod. The amp puts out and flat out rips. Feels great to play and isn't overly compressed. It has a very open sound that is AMAZING!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back