Camerons on Reverb??

Early jcm 800 2203 vertical input, HG Aldrich w/higher filtering, zero loss fx loop and depthmod. The amp puts out and flat out rips. Feels great to play and isn't overly compressed. It has a very open sound that is AMAZING!!!!!!

Someone offered you 4k and you passed?!

Gee I wonder what's going on there??
Nice try.
$4000 dollars? + taxes, Reverb fee's and shipping,
near $5000 dollars..
Do y'all really think it's coming from where this "shop" is???
Reverb is very easy to manipulate around on.
Especially with that kind of money on the line
there's plenty of cash for 6 hands or multiple members to work it using each other's shops.

I would not pay 4k for this, maybe a nice old modded Marshall, but not this no name box...
If this dude liked it so much, why involve 2nd & 3rd parties for explanation?
Wouldn't he know his own amp(s)??
Oscillation issues packin' all that in the 305 cig kit amp?
So gain and more gain?
Also $138 shipping with insurance on 4k?

So gain and more gain?
I agree with you on everything except that last part. I shipped an amp last week insured for 4500 and it cost almost $160 to ship it, but it was pretty heavy

So gain and more gain?
For confirmation that it really is a Cameron amp he’d be smart to involve Jason(exp custom) as he can confirm or deny that it’s legit.

The whole thing is weird…
I contacted him asking about the amplifier and I got a very vague response, then he told me it was sold, but it never showed ‘sold’ on reverb…
Why wouldn’t he Include better pictures, including the back of the amplifier…
For a $4000 ‘no name box’, I want much more detail and more pictures.

This just screams “walk away” to me. Cameron karma is so polluted at this point, that even with no involvement with MC whatsoever, it’s affected selling used amps.

The whole thing is weird…
I contacted him asking about the amplifier and I got a very vague response, then he told me it was sold, but it never showed ‘sold’ on reverb…
Why wouldn’t he Include better pictures, including the back of the amplifier…
For a $4000 ‘no name box’, I want much more detail and more pictures.
ah well "scam" comes to mind. But Cameron would never do that he's so legit. :poop::poop::poop:

This just screams “walk away” to me. Cameron karma is so polluted at this point, that even with no involvement with MC whatsoever, it’s affected selling used amps.

yep, This one definitely looks like a ‘walk away’, Nothing to see here, Situation?

Hmmm...getting warmer but until we see some gut shots with goop and red paint everywhere can't be certain.

The modded Marshall’s and CCVs go fast, even at 4K or more. But one off builds not so much.
I meant in terms of the whole cloak and dagger routine of determining of which amps are legit Camerons or not, was the amp double sold by Cameron (lots of people shipped amps to him for modding & never got them back so they must have ended up somewhere), was anyone else inside it after he was, etc...

Back