Can't Login

shawnb

Every time I try to log in while exploring the DynIR packs (I own most of them) I go through the login process but it always says "Login" and doesn't recognize my previous purchases. I think it's not actually logging me in. I already cleared cache, cookies, all that. Been happening for a few months now. What's going on?

I wasn't able to successfully login when I visit the website then click login from anywhere. That was a total deadend.

I did manage to go into WallOfSound and on the [Menu] button I selected "Go to my Two-Notes Account" and from that login screen I was able to successfully login.

I had the same issue. I was behind with updates and logged in today via Torpedo Remote to update CAB firmware and Remote software.
Afterwards I tried to log into the website to buy some IR's but couldn't. I found that if I logged my CAB out via Remote then logged into the website via a browser it worked.

Maybe Two-Notes does not like two simultaneous logins?
My IR's were purchased successfully.

No worries. Never hesitate to drop a ticket on the Two notes Helpdesk (support.two-notes.com) when you have any questions regarding Two notes :)

Back