Captor X 8 Ohm used as Attenuator ..The Amp sounds moddy after a While

Moonman

Just got my Captor X today and tried it with my old Kitty Hawk Custom 50/100 Watt Tube Amp . The Kitty Hawk Custom or Standard Amp was a rare Dumble Overdrive Sounding Tube Amp mate in Germany at the 80"s .
Here some Inof from my Web Side ...... https://80-vintageamps-guitars.com/Kitty-Hawk-Dumble-Amp-Story/

First check out .. The Amp was sounding great for 10 Min but after a While the Sound went to absolutly Muddy .. ... All connection and Kables are on the right position . Hm whats going on here ? Any Idea .. ??

got a video of it at all as this is happening?? are you using it as an attenuator or into your DAW?? Or both?? Headphones, or?? Please describe the setup - I'll try to offer some assistance but I'm no pro, I've just gone through the learning curve somewhat rapidly as I've integrated these into my personal recording setup and am in love with them. If there's a problem, I likely had a similar experience in my learning curve - so lemme know the setup.

Cheers!

Hello @Moonman

Please submit a ticket on the Two notes Helpdesk (support.two-notes.com) so I can put the technical team to contribution to assess your issue.
As @Ventura suggested, a video or even better, audio samples will help us in understanding your issue.

Back