cookie butter

JackBootedThug":185awu7d said:

Hey Bootie, you must have a death wish bro, the stuff looks great but it'll kill old kunts like you quick smart. :thumbsdown:

I could finish the jar in a single sitting as I'm a shovel nosed crane for this sweet shit. No wonder my gas tank is fucked, way too much fat around the heart & lungs I suspect. I'm not even that heavy at 160 pounds but internally I'm a fat kunt it appears. :no: :no:

Oh, to be 25 again and be able to eat anything without a worry except for blocking the shitter the next morning. :thumbsup:

Hold your wife down and do it, she'll love it bro! ;) ;) ;) ;)

i never heard of this shit before. damn...what have I been missing out on? only 2 grams of protein per serving so it has no redeeming qualities at all.

WGAF":9t3kop3e said:
JackBootedThug":9t3kop3e said:

Hey Bootie, you must have a death wish bro, the stuff looks great but it'll kill old kunts like you quick smart. :thumbsdown:

I could finish the jar in a single sitting as I'm a shovel nosed crane for this sweet shit. No wonder my gas tank is fucked, way too much fat around the heart & lungs I suspect. I'm not even that heavy at 160 pounds but internally I'm a fat kunt it appears. :no: :no:

Oh, to be 25 again and be able to eat anything without a worry except for blocking the shitter the next morning. :thumbsup:

your right....i'll ambush her when she gets out of the shower... :yes:

JackBootedThug":3e4lgspz said:
WGAF":3e4lgspz said:
JackBootedThug":3e4lgspz said:

your right....i'll ambush her when she gets out of the shower... :yes:
Yes yes, toss that salad right out of the shower ! I toss my wife’s salad once every few weeks just like that, but I’m a sick fuck lol.

paulyc":6symrqmf said:
Yes yes, toss that salad right out of the shower ! I toss my wife’s salad once every few weeks just like that, but I’m a sick fuck lol.

But the REAL question is, what salad dressing does she taste like. (asking for a friend of course) ;) ;) ;) ;)

paulyc":rmklvwim said:
A dirty penny lol

Sounds bad but I can't say I've ever tasted a dirty penny BUT, I get the idea.

In my circles we call it a little gamey! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not bad really. It’s only the first lick that tastes that way. After that it doesn’t really taste like anything. Lol

paulyc":fx2080y6 said:
Not bad really. It’s only the first lick that tastes that way. After that it doesn’t really taste like anything. Lol

You dirty mutha, you'd drink from the piss trough by the sounds of it.

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

BTW: I'm sure your wife is a saint. She'd have to be to keep you around bro. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not drinking from the piss trough, no lol and yes, my wife puts up with a lot, but so do I. As you said, anything that bleeds for 7 days a month and doesn’t die IS EVIL. LOL

Back