Custom Tolex VH4

Skrln

Hello all.

I'm really considering buying a VH-4 after thoroughly testing one in the Musicstore in Germany a couple of weeks ago. Can't think of anything else anymore. But I was thinking I would really like one in white tolex. Since I want it to match this white orange cab:
61935_p.jpg

Is it possible to order a diezel vh4 in white tolex? Is it to be done with the Diezel people themselves or in a store? Does anyone by any chance know of a Diezel dealer in Belgium? :). What is it going to cost extra?

I've searched the forums, but really haven't come across an answer, other than the fact that amps and cabinets exist and have been made in the past in white tolex.

So I'm hoping to get an answer from you folks, or from the Diezel people :). I've sent them an email a couple of weeks ago, but I'm sure they get 1000's of emails a day and can't keep track of everything :).

Thanks in advance!

thanks for the quick replies!

That was exactly what I had in mind RareGuitar! Cool pic!

Just saving up a little more, and I'll go for it.

rareguitar":307lzvea said:
This is a white one they made for NAMM that I had, they are out there...

DSC00097.jpg

Holy mother-of-pearl, is that one sexy set-up! :thumbsup: :shocked: :worship:
I have a white, custom made Schmidt set-up arriving via Santa Peter very soon, but mine is a slightly different color combination. "La Grande Mott"

C-4":3tx2yux8 said:
I have a white, custom made Schmidt set-up arriving via Santa Peter very soon, but mine is a slightly different color combination. "La Grande Mott"

Post pics once you get it! I'd love to see what it looks like.

We can make an amp in white for you. This is not a problem. They look great with the white tolex IMO.

What about the blue faceplates, like the one I seen Adam Jones use? What would the cost of custom tolex add to the price? Also what would the cost of a custom faceplate add to the price? Sorry to hijack your thread!

What would be the difference in price in comparison for a stock black vh4? I'll probably have to buy it straight from you because i really can't find a dealer in Belgium...

pfapin05":qh1nuilr said:
Whats the wait time usually for custom tolex... and prices?

Just contact Diezel directly; you'll get all the answers you need. Peter Stapfer hooked me up with a white head shell for my Einstein in no time at all.

Back