• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
certain companies have a cult like folllowing not to be crossed. Mesa Boogie comes to mind. I love my boogie marks, they sound the best to me, and they're a great company as far as customer service goes. But even our beloved mark series is far from perfect when it comes to certain aspects of the chassis layout, and its difficulty to service, component value choices, etc. However, its hard to convince the Mark Cult of anything like that.

948C1A70-778D-4354-9F74-1A918B079F74.jpeg

The process is complete

We still need some context? What brand? What thread? Links?

Being emotionally committed to a corporation/brand is just cringe. The corporation doesn't care if you live or die, as long as they pay-out to their shareholders. Company shills are just free PR.

I don't want to give specific links and name people but it's easy to find the thread on TGP. Where some people complain that the company overpromised and are now focusing on other ventures. Then you get some users defending the company against their own interest basically.
So I don't know if it's just that they are stupid or maybe they are paid shills.
Is someone paying you , new member ?

I don't want to give specific links and name people but it's easy to find the thread on TGP. Where some people complain that the company overpromised and are now focusing on other ventures. Then you get some users defending the company against their own interest basically.
So I don't know if it's just that they are stupid or maybe they are paid shills.
Can you just link the thread you are talking about? It's hard to have any opinion with 0% context.

ive made many threads asking basically the same thing because im fascinated by it too. you got aging musicians who you cant tell if its a parody joke vid they are so bad who openly admit they dont care and want money who people still support, you got political parties who lie and say anything and people just go along no questions asked, you've got known thief amp builders who people would still sign up for a pre-order right now given the chance.. it is wild fucking times

You've never seen people defend a product or a company before? I don't want to turn this thread into something against a specific user/thread or a specific company. Asking in general.
Well you did start the thread specifically mentioning NDSP and the Quad Cortex. There could be a lot of factors why said company is doing things certain ways, all of which people that aren't in the building have no clue about. But of course it's easy just to shit all over company's for not doing everything exactly how each consumer wants it done.

^^ An example of this phenomenon. As if a company had feelings. You don't want to make company sad, now, don't you!!
No but they do have bills to pay, a business to run and many other things to deal with, especially these last couple years. Sorry if your soft ass feelings weren't at the forefront of that.

^^ An example of this phenomenon. As if a company had feelings. You don't want to make company sad, now, don't you!!
We get it. You don't care for the company that makes the Quad Cortex and someone in the Tan Pants Mafia over at TGP hurt your feelings.
Either state a case with specifics (you don't have to name names there skippy, just a little context) or just move the fuck on because you're probably not going to get much sympathy here.

I wouldn't disagree, but its obvious when people like what they like and are willing to settle, mainly to feel better and make the best of it. But yea I dont understand how if you dont necessarily agree and want to Express your opinion you pretty much get flamed relentlessly by all the keyboard warriors, which seems to be par for the course. Some of the threads and shit people type in the post, it's like pages and pages, like are they ever playing guitar. Most modelers are so endless its ridiculous what you can do with them. At the end of the day it's a processor , Processors process sound in these cases. So how can you argue with anyone that argues they sound just like something they are not? They sound great, I have an axe3. It's cool, it's a processor and it always will be. It has no power tranny, no plate voltage, no choke, no pre amp gain staging..etc. quad cortex seems cool but they are way behind fractal and even line 6 so what's to defend

Diezel fan bois we’re pretty bad on here when Peter was more active. And I love Diezel. Reza busted my balls for posting a clip of a boosted Diezel. How dare I boost perfection!?! Then, as if in a SNL skit, he posted a boosted Diezel clip 3-4 weeks later. Good stuff.

Back