• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
"
They ask for the full price ( which is already super high), they sell you a work in progress device, they lie about features, they ignore it while releasing plugins in the meantime and still you think they should get a pass?
That's just not it bro ...
sorry you are a moron for buying a Gen 1 product?? seems like you are part of the problem ur pissed about,

I should point out that I am a huge fanboy of Kyle Rhodes and KSR.
Early on I ordered a custom Gemini and he delivered exactly what I wanted,and this wasn't just some custom tolex type deal.
I would shill for him for sure. But he has a great reputation already.
And if someone bad mouthed him or his product I would pipe up and defend him.
The OP doesn't have to understand why people have brand loyalty even if the product may not be perfect.
No wife is EVER perfect...but trash someone's wife a a guy might get offended.
Not me,though. She was beautiful but mentally unstable.
And couldn't cook or clean for shit.
Maybe the OP had a good point.

I should point out that I am a huge fanboy of Kyle Rhodes and KSR.
Early on I ordered a custom Gemini and he delivered exactly what I wanted,and this wasn't just some custom tolex type deal.
I would shill for him for sure. But he has a great reputation already.
And if someone bad mouthed him or his product I would pipe up and defend him.
The OP doesn't have to understand why people have brand loyalty even if the product may not be perfect.
No wife is EVER perfect...but trash someone's wife a a guy might get offended.
Not me,though. She was beautiful but mentally unstable.
And couldn't cook or clean for shit.
Maybe the OP had a good point.

I fully agree with the OP, I just didn't know it until I read a bunch of posts first. 😂

Brand loyalty is certainly and a thing and in many cases it's well deserved. NDSP is just a shady ass company that hasn't been able to fully realize the product they've been selling for a couple years and there's a core group of owners that don't care at all, regardless of all the issues the QC and developing it has occurred. Definitely nothing wrong with loving a piece of gear and I'd be lying if I said I had zero emotional attachment to some of my guitars, but when they don't even want the company being held to the flame to resolve the issues, shit's weird.

Just grabbing one issue out that's low-hanging fruit- an $1800 modeler shouldn't have a fucking laptop charger for a power supply and when the one that's sold with said $1800 modeler is prey to grounding issues for many users, you don't tell them you're going to ship out new PSU's shortly then ghost them for 9 months. Now they're claiming they need a "boutique supplier" to build them PSU's with no ETA.

I wonder if the OP realises he's been unbanned...

giphy.gif

Back