DAE duality dx

mchn13

This pedal is a game changer for me. I cant believe how much it does, at the same pricepoint as the grind pedal ive been using for a couple years.
Unlike the grind; it doesnt need to be dialed “around” the pedal as much and seems to be a bit more neutral, if that makes sense. Maybe just having the extra control makes the difference. The gate is stupid good! I only have the gate at 9-10:00, and works miles better than my old decimator. I cant hear any deterioration of the note at all.
Also has separate gates for the ts side, and the integrated pre side, so i have it on, on the IP side and off for the TS side, which i actually use as a cut, and not a boost; basically giving me another channel. Just a cool really useful boost!
Now if i can ever get my loop modded on my recto, i can even gate the loop.

Attachments

• C5AAF85A-B8DA-45B3-B042-B0FB50499659.jpeg
    C5AAF85A-B8DA-45B3-B042-B0FB50499659.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 140
I need to get in that list. This pedal does the work of 3 pedals from what I can tell. Would be cool to configure a simple board using this pedal and just a few others.

how does it go into your deliverance and how does that amp takes pedals in general?

I think I am on the list and these don't stay on the used market long. Being a boost junkie, I will have one eventually.

I need to get in that list. This pedal does the work of 3 pedals from what I can tell. Would be cool to configure a simple board using this pedal and just a few others.

how does it go into your deliverance and how does that amp takes pedals in general?
Sorry, been slammed this week. I loved the deliverance, but have been back to playing rectos the last couple years. The deliverance was one of those amps that BARELY needed a boost, so i used a ts type, or a boss od type, with the gain on zero, and the level on half, or 1:00, so it was mostly filtering and not much boost happening. The recto, imo, NEEDS a boost, but sounds amazing for extreme metal stuff with a boost, so its worth it.

I have the standard and the dx. I probably talk to Daniel at Deadweald more than any other person outside of my wife and coworkers. I love the Duality and I'm really happy for his success. I just wish he would get busy on the noise gates for my selfish reasons. The Duality takes up most of their time right now.

He has some interesting things in the pipeline. Monomyth and Deadweald are two companies that I think we are going to get some great products from in the upcoming years.

Back