Damageplan live from 2004

Actually, the 1st Edition of the Warhead wasnt really used. Mostly and only used for cleans beside for Stage looks. His Rig before changing to Krank consisted of his older Randalls.

He used the Randall Titan and Randall Warhead X2 with Damageplan. The Century 200 rig was just for use with Pantera I believe?? he wanted a different tone for Damageplan.

Grady’s talked a bunch about how Dime basically hacked up his Pantera live rig for the Damageplan shows and was having issues with it. Grady was supposed to be joining them on tour a couple days after the bad night. They couldn’t afford to pay Grady enough to tour, so I’d imagine whatever Dime had was pretty stripped down and he wasn’t carrying a lot of shit he wasn’t using.

Grady’s talked a bunch about how Dime basically hacked up his Pantera live rig for the Damageplan shows and was having issues with it. Grady was supposed to be joining them on tour a couple days after the bad night. They couldn’t afford to pay Grady enough to tour, so I’d imagine whatever Dime had was pretty stripped down and he wasn’t carrying a lot of shit he wasn’t using.
Yeah, I watched Dean Zelinsky interview him a while back, and he had offers to tech for other artists and was making too much to go back to DP.

The original Warhead would not work live loud . It farted out and just was a toy . But the cab is the best ever . Still my fav

Back