Deal of the day: 1960BV cabinet from Sweetwater: 625 bucks

I usually only play slants since I need to hear myself best playing out. I owned many B cabs (still have one, the 83) but playing out I’d always end up setting the amp on a chair and tilt the B cab upwards lol…too much hassle so slants for me

Also this one is a checked grill cloth, which makes it even cooler haha. Nostalgic I guess, I always wanted one. I dunno, I say I’m gonna sell it everytime I buy something new because it’s my least used piece of gear, but man it looks sick with my purple JMP Morin Marshall on top, enough to keep it just for that

I know it`s inflation but Marshall stuff went up along time ago because of the exchange rate$
Are the prices for their Asian made stuff nuts as well? There shouldn’t be exchange rate isssues with stuff not made in England. I remember that big price jump. It was 20 years ago or so. And it’s only gotten worse.

We need a trustworthy eBay/Reverb alternate as the hand-rubbing and grabbling from them are ridiculous and a used/broken in cab for 1/3 of the cost is higher value in every way save aesthetic, but even that is subjective!

Shipping containers that used to cost 3000$ are about 20,000$ now from China to USA. Then there is truck freight after that getting it from port to wherever Marshalls go now (used to be NYC). Then more freight from Marshall distributor to music store....

You got a great deal man! I mean, we can’t say much, look at the prices we all post our used gear for on random forums. And at the end of the day, it’s still used. That’s why I like just trading pieces.

Back