Delay ideas

The Flight Time is sick, but I think OP said he wanted a less expensive one
Me thinks the Feel the Tone Delay might be my bitch.
Wish it was Stereo like the Future Factory. Same price new as the Flight Time but the Future Factory looks like a "fuck with it forever " type pedal
and dont need the synth type parameters.

Wish it was Stereo like the Future Factory. Same price new as the Flight Time but the Future Factory looks like a "fuck with it forever " type pedal

I prefer the flight time to the future factory, personally. Even without the stereo.

I use a volante on my gigging board for versatility, but if it was a straight sound quality contest, the flight time is absolutely the best.

Check out That Pedal Show's demos with it. It sounds incredible.

Man,I just listed/watched a few videos of that pedal.
Looks like you have to re-think the whole way to set parameters.
Cool ass pedal non the less
That is correct, but it’s actually shockingly intuitive once you learn a few base ideas for how the gui works. I’m sure you can do a lot more with it than I have, but it definitely does not limit you in its flexibility (and sounds great too)

Not sure if you checked it out already, but Leon Todd has a pretty cool video on the Flight Time. You can even get some cool chorus sounds as shown around 9:`14

I love the DIG, but one of my favorite budget delays where you get to control the color is the Tech 21 Boost DLA. Can sound like a DD3 or bucket meltdown for about $100.

1716035559713.png

What would be the best pedal for the one repeat like EVH uses on Aint Talking Bout Love? Would the Dunlop Echoplex pedal work best?

Back