Delivered!...psych!

Happens here with FedEx all the time, but UPS has been solid. FedEx in general seems to have gone down the shitter.

The people they hire…my Guild acoustic got delivered by a chubby neckbeard with pink hair who stood in my driveway sloppily trying to retape the box that had obviously come unsealed. It also had a hole in it about which he mumbled that it had nothing to do with him and I just need to sign the thing so he can go.

Meanwhile the UPS guy has been the same for years, he knows my name, is courteous and everything. The last couple times he delivered my wine shipment he just left it at my door wven though I’m supposed to be “present” for it so that they know an adult is receiving it. I was playing guitar and couldn’t hear him upstairs at the door. 😌

At least it was today. Sho is purty.

IMG20220514225759.jpg

It's weird that the pickups look like the guitar has been played at least a little but it looks perfect otherwise. The springs were way too tight for the string gage but once I got the Floyd level and tuned it plays quite well. A little heavier than I expected at just over 8.5 lbs but its perfectly balanced so its good there. Its one of the Korean-made ones, 2017.

UPS (sucks!) continues to send me emails stating, "Delivery Today!" for an item on the other side of the country that has had a label printed, but not even picked up by UPS. When I asked their morons in customer service about these, they said, "Well, if you know it isn't coming yet, why bother us?"

WTF..O! :mad:

Nice axe. The shippers are not doing so great lately. Fedex has been late on 3 out of 5 boxes for me recently. Tracking has been inconsistent also.

Nice axe. The shippers are not doing so great lately. Fedex has been late on 3 out of 5 boxes for me recently. Tracking has been inconsistent also.
Thanks.

And it seems they will leave it anywhere. I sometimes leave my garage doors open to air out the place and they will put it inside the garage right next to stuff...like boxes. Or just outside the garage when they are closed and I might not notice for a while.

This guitar kicks ass. I'm digging the 81/60 combo and thinking I'll just keep it stock. Its super comfy to play with stainless jumbos. Great upper fret access and nice heel. It just feels good. But the bridge volume is in the worst place ever. That's the only real flaw. The bar sticking up blocks access to the controls.

Thanks.

And it seems they will leave it anywhere. I sometimes leave my garage doors open to air out the place and they will put it inside the garage right next to stuff...like boxes. Or just outside the garage when they are closed and I might not notice for a while.

This guitar kicks ass. I'm digging the 81/60 combo and thinking I'll just keep it stock. Its super comfy to play with stainless jumbos. Great upper fret access and nice heel. It just feels good. But the bridge volume is in the worst place ever. That's the only real flaw. The bar sticking up blocks access to the controls.
That’s the same issue I had with the LP Axcess

Back